2.|reality

Third person's pov

Third person's pov

As day turned into night, all the beautiful palaces of the shahi mohalla were glittering with lamps and lights, as if those hollow walls were getting married.If someone comes here for the first time, he will definitely ask if there is any festival or wedding.But this is an everyday thing, there is never any darkness in the dark world of the Shahi Mohalla.The palaces here are always decorated like a bride.

As soon as evening comes, from every palace in the royal mohalla, the sound of music, songs, bangles and anklets is heard far and wide as if it is telling that it is evening.

"Noor!",naziya yelled silently calling her bestfriend, hearing her Noor turns and Naziya started going towards her.

"Crazy girl, how did it take so long?",Nazia asked shaking her slightly.

"Arey, I fell in-And why your clothes are wet??",Nazia asked again cutting her.

"If you let me speak then I will tell you no",Noor said while walking ahead,"then tell na",Nazia said matching her speed with Noor.

"I fell into the river",Noor said making her eyes widen, she was about say something but Noor cut off her and said.

"I was standing at the edge of ghat and while I was talking, Mishka came and suddenly scared me, so I lost my balance and fell.".

She lied partially cause the truth was she was busy in stealing glances of the man who sitting at the stairs, and then  Mishka came and called out her name and she got startled and that's how she fell in the river.

"Then how did you come out?",Nazia asked her in concern Making her nervous because of that she lied.

"Mishka and the other girls helped me get out."

"Ohhh, but be careful next time and you know how much badi huzur will get angry  when she find out you're so late",Nazia said in horror as both of them entered their palace from backside they were walking fastly.