Chapter 2

His eyes raised to look up at the raven haired man with a questioning look on his face. "Who?" Julian had no idea who 'Gabriel' was. Was that a mans name? He had never heard that before. The man nodded and gestured over to a cage that was above the main stage, there was someone in it but it was too far up to tell.
"Gabriel is basically our main attraction. He isn't a stripper because he is only young, but he does wait on tables and from time to time he does sing. He is a rare beauty in the world of strippers. He is a pure Virgin and is the gem that everybody looks after in this club. Nobody knows anything about him other than he has no family. No one knows where he came from. One day he was just here. Ever since that day he is always here. He is like the baby of the club, nobody can help but want to look after him. You'll see what I mean in a minute."

Julian must have been hearing things. A shy singer in a club full of strippers. That was unheard of definitely. Who would want to be here anyway? And underage? How old was the boy exactly. That was something that he would like to know. Looking at the barman again Julian nodded his thanks and went to stand by the stage, trying to get a better look at the moving black bird cage.
Julian had no idea why but he was just so interested in this boy already, they hadn't even met yet. But he was okay with that, maybe the boy was just a really good singer with a voice of an angel. That would make Julian's day. He loved a good singer, after all. He was a CEO of a music company.

Suddenly the lights in the club dimmed slightly at a light sultry music number was put on. The cage above Julian's head started to lower closer and closer to the stage. The boy becoming more and more clearer as the cage door started to open, inch by inch Julian was becoming more and more interested until the boy was fully- fuck!

Pale and soft skin was on show from almost every angle, small patches of glitter clouding certain areas. Light blond almost white hair fell in full waves down to the boys mid back and a small lithe body. He was very small and petite. A pair of pale red eyes were looking straight into the audience with a sultry look.
The boy was wearing a small top hat that was perched in front of the boys eyelashes. A long pair of leather boots covered up the expanse of his legs until you got to the stockings and the pair of booty shorts. Then there was the crisp white shirt that was mainly open until you got the the really small jacket that was covering the boys arms
To top it off the boy also had a lip piercing that was shining in the light of the strip club... One word. Fuck!

Julian's cock jerked in response to the boys appearance, his poor cock was weeping to be inside of that small boy. The angel would be writing and wiggling under him, begging for release, maybe Julian would let him cum. After the first round though. He would be in charge of course, not the small angel Gabriel.

The boy walked closer and closer to the edge of the stage, his hips swaying in an enticing display and those lips were pouted to perfection. Oh, how Julian wanted to nip at those. It was even worse once Gabriel's small pink tongue poked out and wiped across his bottom lim in a sensuous motion. Julian groaned out loud, thus drawing the attention of the young boy. The moment that their eyes connected a tingle travelled down both of their spines, a sort of crackling went off in Julian's ears and he was mesmerised by the way that Gabriel's eye widened considerably. His entire body tensed, then he turned around again, showing his perfect back and behind to Julian.

That was then Gabriel opened his mouth, music playing in the background and a beat thrummed throughout the club. Gabriel was singing, and he sounded like an angel doing it:

"Something ugly this way comes
Through my fingers sliding inside
All these blessings all these burns
I'm godless underneath your cover
Search for pleasure search for pain
In this world now I am undying
I unfurl my flag my nation helpless

Black black heart why would you offer more
Why would you make it easier on me to satisfy
I'm on fire I'm rotting to the core
I'm eating all your kings and queens
All your sex and your diamonds

As I begin to lose my grip
On these realities your sending
Taste your mind and taste your sex
I'm naked underneath your cover
Covers lie and we will bend and borrow
With the coming sign
The tide will take the sea will rise and time will rape

Black black heart why would you offer more
Why would you make it easier on me to satisfy
I'm on fire I'm rotting to the core
I'm eating all your kings and queens
All your sex and your diamonds

Black black heart why would you offer more
Why would you make it easier on me to satisfy
I'm on fire I'm rotting to the core
I'm eating all your kings and queens
All your sex and your diamonds
All your sex and your diamonds"

Julian relaxed himself from his jaw having been dropped. That was beautiful, it wasn't every day that a new singer with new potential could slip through the cracks of pain and then salvage themselves and end up being watched by a producer. However Gabriel clearly did not know that Julian was actually a producer. The small boy only thought Julian was a pervert who thought he would be taking his clothes off.
Julian could admit, he did want to see that. But, only if they were alone and he was going to get something out of it. Preferably pleasure, with a side dish of sexual pain that would make it all blend together perfectly.