Gotta Work

Episode-6

"mama, where are we going?" ask taehyun as Aurora comb his hair.

"well, its a secret. but mama promise that we are going to have fun okay?" taehyun smile and nod.

Aurora apply small amount of powder on taehyun's face.

"are we going to meet woo?" taehyun ask as he wear his own shoe. Aurora's face turn sad.

he miss woori too but its not his place to ask for yunho to meet them when the older is busy.

Aurora lock the door and goes to her car with taehyun.

"sadly, no. but we are going to meet hyeonie and samsam" taehyun smile.

"its okay, mama. tyunnie like to see hyeonie and samsam too" Aurora smile and pat her son's hair.

"mama will ask yuyu to meet soon okay?" taehyun nod.

as they arrive, Ahyoung and samri already arrive but the weird thing is, san is there too.

"hey guys. hey san. its been so long since we last meet" san smile and nod. taehyun sit beside san and Aurora sit beside Samri.

"didnt know you invite san here" Aurora whisper to Samri. Samri frown.

"no i didnt. Ahyoung did. she says that his parents insisted her to bring san too since his parents are not home" Samri answer as she death glare at Ahyoung.

(they treat him like a babyTT)

"uhh..sorry guys but mom asked me to bring this crackhead here too...and what can I say neither i can bear this piece of shit nor i can reject my aunt"Ahyoung frowns

"heyyyyyyyyyy thats rude!!"san exclaims with a pout.

"but you didnt told me back then"samri questions.

"told what"Aurora asks.

"well before I shifted over here samri san and i were used to live in the same apartment back then but after the graduation we 3 moved to different places"Ahyoung explains

"ahhhh I see"aurora says.

"And about how they know each other I already told you what happened on the christmas a few years ago, before I shifted here in this town"Ahyoung says as she sees that samri is blushing.

"could you just stop!!?"san and samri said in unison.

"well if you want me to recall what happened back then ive no problem- sto- help-"Ahyoung says as san takes her into a choke hold.

"hey sannie hyeonnie hurt no no!!" taehyun said with glazed eyes who was just sitting drinking his milkshake that ahyoung bought.

"ahhh tyunnie help!!"ahyoung says dramatically.

"heyyy stop sannie no no"taehyun says as he separates san and ahyoung

"sorry tyunnie"san says.

"thank you tyunnie i owe you a chocolate milkshake" ahyoung wishpers as taehyun smiles.

"mama samsam and sannie red"taehyun points out agian.

"does tyunnie wants me to tell why sannie and samsam are red??- sorry- help-"ahyoung says with a smirk when again but this time san takes her into a choke hold and samri also hits her back.

"mama hyonnie!!!!!"taehyun says but this time almost crying

They both quickly backed off when they sensed taehyun crying.