Ch-2: the great raditz

(scene opens up with kame house with bulma vehicle landing on the grass as she jumps out of the spacepod and walks up to the front door opening it revealing a couple of men eating food)

Bulma: “you guys whats up”

Roshi: “oh good you made it come join us”

Bulma: “what are you guys eating”

Krillin: “oh just some ramen its original”

Bulma: “thats cool where is goki”

Krillin: (hearing the nimbus) “she should be arriving about now” they walk outside to see the flying nimbus with goki on it as she jumps off landing on the property holding a child in her hand

Bulma: “go (notices little boy)...ki”

Krillin: “what's with the kid”

Goki: “oh this is chi-chi and my son”

Roshi: “um how exactly”

Goki: “we had to summon the dragon for him though i don't know why we just couldn't do it ourselves”

Roshi: “see bulma all those years ago i told you i should have taught her sex ed”

Bulma: “ya right because your the pinnacle of a teacher for female anatomy”

Goki: “whats anatomy”

Bulma: (sighs) “don't worry about it so what's the little guys name”

Goki: “his name is gohan”

Bulma: (pokes gohan tummy) “huh cute kid so what have you been up to recently”

Goki: “mostly training while chi-chi taught gohan about meth”

Krillin: “no goki math”

Goki: “ya that i haven't gotten a moment to really train with her yet”

Bulma: “why are you training so much if you defeated piccolo”

Goki: “i'm getting ready for the next big tournament or a new threat”

Bulma: “so where is little Y/N”

Goki: “little Y/N is here yay”

Krillin: “he is napping right now”

Little Y/N: (walks up to krillin while eating a cookie) “who is napping”

Krillin: “little Y/N i told you no more cookies”

Y/N: (thinking) “this fucking sucks 4 weeks of being treated like a child”

Villain: (in Y/N mind) “calm down soon enough you'll get to let loose”

Y/N: (thinking) “i better”

Bulma: “oh lay off little Y/N he's too cute to get mad at (yandere glare) right krillin”

Krillin: (scared) “um ya sorry”

Little Y/N: “your fine don't know why your scared by the way hey miss goki who is this”

Goki: (staring at Y/N) “huh who is who”

Little Y/N: “the little kid your holding”

Goki: “what kid (notices gohan) oh he's my son (thinking) though i think i'd rather have you as my son little Y/N”

Little Y/N: (blank stare then sudden smile) “ok” he says going back to eating his cookie as he plops down on a cushioned mat watching tv

Bulma: (sees goki looking at little Y/N) “so goki you gonna leave soon” she has a tiny bit of jealous aura on her