Season 1 Episode 1:The One Man Alien Force Appears

I don't own One Punch Man, Ben 10, or either of the characters or media put here.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

It was a great morning at A-City.

Birds were chirping, children & teenagers can be seen wearing school unforms going to school and a lot of the adults were on their way to get to work.

....Aaaaand then that massive explosion occured in the middle of the city.

Many people were killed or gravely injured. And the rest that survived were running away for their lives.

A few heroes were seen laid out in pain with grave injuries as they were trying to fight the Kaijin(Monster) that caused this destruction and failured.

Then said Kaijin walked out from the fire smoke.

She had white hair, purple horns on her head, purple eyes, grey skin, pointy ears, and black wings on her back.

And she was wearing a black t-shirt, navy jeans and brown boots.

She looked at the destruction around her and smirked.

????:Hmph. Human scum.

She raised her hands creating 6 golden energy spheres and threw them in multiple directions.

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM! BOOOOOOMMM!!!

She smiled widely at the damage she caused and said,

???:Hehehehe.

She giggled as she created and fired more energy spheres blowing up more of A-City.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Meanwhile, inside of a dark livingroom of a home, a young man was at home watching the news on his T.V. showing the carnage.