Season 1 Episode 4:Stopping A Subterranean Attack(Part 2)A Surprise.

I don't own One Punch Man, Ben 10, or any of the characters or media put here.

===============================

A few minutes later, the two arrived at Saitama's home.

The two were in the living room sitting on the and Saitama had already poured out hot tea for Trishern and a cup of black coffee for himself.

Saitama;*GULP!*

...And drank it all in one gulp.

Trishern:💦Eh?! I-Isn't that hot?!

Saitama:*sarcastically*😑Scolding.

He rubs his neck and said,

Saitama:At least I'm wide awake now. Unfortunately.

Then he puts the cup on the table and looked at Trishern.

Saitama:Now talk. Why did you attack the surface?

Trishern flinched then spoke.

Trishern:A-Alright. Let me explain. Many centuries ago, they were a race of underground humans that were called the Subterraneans. We lived in peace on a world called the Grand Center, a seperate world deep within the Earth. Or what you humans call, the Earth's Core.

Trishern:Anyway, during that time, I was a bounty hunter. And I had a love for battle. But I had moral codes. One was to only kill the criminals, and the other was to never attack and/or kill the weak, but defend myself if attacked first. Everything was going great for me. Until one day, that changed.

Trishern:I was on my way to slay a cruel, grey haired human sorceress that appeared in my world causing havoc.

Trishern:I was confident in slaying her. I found her and we fought for a while. I had the upper hand and I was about to kill her, but she smirked like I felt into her trap. And it was. She froze me in place with a binding spell. And then... she turned me into a cruel, bloodthristing monster. I ravaged most of my race in madness and wild bloodlust.

Trishern:I spent months attacking my kind, hurting and killing adults and children in my world, then went to the surface world and did the same.

She this part with great amount of guilt and regret.

Trishern:No one could stand in my way. Until... he showed up.

She looked up the ceiling and said,

Trishern:A knight in shining silver armor wielding a powerful sword. We clashed swords with each other and I thought I was winning. But in truth, he was toying with me.

Trishern:He attacked me in greater speeds and left me in a heap. He defeated me, but he didn't have the power to kill me. So he trapped me in a magic prison intended to deal me away for life. However, it only lasted for 5000 years as I spent that time trying to free myself. And I did. Then I came up to the surface world to attack. And... well you know what happened.

Saitama:...

Trishern:Saitama-san, please know that I am sorry for what I nearly did. I didn't mean to-

Saitama:Stop.

Trishern:...?

Saitama:...It's fine. I believe you. And I know you didn't mean any harm.

Trishern:B-But I-

Saitama:I know. And you didn't mean to do everything that you did. You were just under the spell of that cruel woman. It wasn't all your fault. So, don't let what happened back then define you now and forever.