PART 1

DYSO POV

I wake up on the floor in my bedroom. Right next to my bed. Man did I fall off again? , I slowly stood up, groaning.

"god.."

I grunted out , I slowly walked off to my bathroom , opening the door and turning on the lights. I get my toothbrush and Toothpaste , clicking the button behind my neck . My head slowly reveals itself. I look at myself in the sink mirror. Checking myself out.

"Damn I look good!"

I thought to myself.
When I was done, I went into the shower. Washing my hair with an unnecessary amount of shampoo and hair conditioner. It keeps my hair nice though. Even though normally not everyone will see it.

I get off the shower after washing myself down. Wearing my usual clothes , opening the door , I lived with bloom and divided. They weren't at home. Probably outside.

I walked downstairs. Yawning.

NO POV

Let's cut to when our buddy dyso is done with eating his breakfast.. he went outside , but made sure to click the button on his neck to have his head dissapear.

There he sees bloom and divided sitting on a bench together watching the horizon..

" gay. "

Thought dyso. As if you weren't too..
Anyway, back to the story. Dyso was walking up to the duo.

BLOOM POV

I was talking with divided about Dyso actually. Talking about the weird button behind his neck . Until I hear a familiar faint voice from a slight distance.

" HEEEYYYY GUUUYYSSSSS "

It was dyso, Ofcourse , who else had that anoyying voice . But at the same time I did enjoy his company. Not sure about divided though.

I wave at him, chuckling.

" Hey dyso!"

I said. Smiling at him, as he sits in between us. When there was literally a giant space beside me..

I stare at him blankly.

" There's a space beside me ."

Dyso replied with-

" Why?, so you guys can kiss and make out and all while Im beside you?, HAAAHHH"

divided let out a small chuckle. I did aswell, he was so weird. But it was funny to hangout with him.

Still..I wonder what that button behind his neck does..
_________________________________________

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING, this is part one of ENDLESS JEWELS , I'll try to keep up with updates.. I'm lazy 😐

(Not my image, idk who owns this image btw!)