PART 5 ( My reality .. )

OMG OMG ChrisMcLeanj IS VERY UNDERRATED. THEY MADE A DYSO FANFIC CURRENTLY ON PART 1 , GO CHECK THEM OUT FR
_______________________________________

DYSO POV

I've always been quiet about this topic. But I've thought of a world of where I could be with bloom and divided , bugsby , fade.. all our friends , and just be together forever.

It's corny . Sure. But I've never thought of anything better . Their my best friends. And I couldn't replace them even if I wanted too.

I sat in my room . The green lights lighting up the room .

I closed my eyes . Sitting on the bed . My head leaning back into the wall .

Imagining all the amazing things we could do. Imagine if I could just , live the life all of us wanted . If I could give us the life we needed . We wanted .

A bunch load of crappy magic doesn't really do anything. I guess it's cool though .

( DYSO CAN CONTROL WATER !! :3 , funny because he's anything but the description of water )

I reached my hand out. Shifting an water shaped cat on the bed. As it sat in my lap.

I closed my eyes again. Relaxing into the embrace of the cold air. The water-made cat sleeping into my lap .

The green LED lights turned off . There were a few other lamps in my room, they were Shaped of an emerald. It lit the room still, not as bright. That's why I preferred the Emerald.

 That's why I preferred the Emerald

(This emerald)

I guess it was nice to be in a relaxing moment right now .

I sighed..

______________
NO POV_____

Dyso was in his room. Bloom was in the kitchen with divided. They wondered where the other teenager was.

They didn't think much of it though , do they went back to talking or just . Cooking food , they'll call dyso when the room is ready they suppose .

________________________________________

SHORT , BUT YK,put suggestions or ideas you might have for this story!:3

324 words !