Chapter 2

Bruce

Damn Penguin. Always obsessed with guns and weapons, making sure every one of his thugs are armed. One careless mistake. That's all it took to get myself fucking shot in the abdomen. I need to upgrade this suit, or start working on a new one. After I got shot, I still had to finish the job and take the men down before destroying the weapons cache. One bullet isn't enough to take me down. But when I was fighting those thugs, they targeted my wound deliberately.

Now, I'm limping around this...I don't have any idea where I am. But I just have to wait for the Batwing to come get me. Shit. My vision begins to blur and I feel like on the verge of collapsing. Or at least I was on the verge of collapsing before I fell to the ground. If I can't get into the Batwing, it'll be useless, or worse even it'll attract attention. Okay I'll just, rest for a while...just one minute, I think to myself, clutching my abdomen. Fuck. Am I hallucinating? I just heard someone shouting. I need to get up. Right now.

It's a girl. I hear her voice but I can't see her clearly. Thank god I left my mask on.
"Oh god. Okay um, do you have any gadgets for this, Batman? I'm sure you some first aid supplies on you, right?"

She's panicked. Good thing she isn't one of those who hates Batman. At that moment, the Batwing landed.
"This is yours right? What am I saying, of course it's yours...you can't reply me anyway."

She picks me up carefully, putting one of my arms around her shoulder and her hand near my waist, helping me into the Batwing after it carries out eye authentication. Her strength is surprising, to say the least. Not many can carry 200 pounds of deadweight like that.

Seated in the Batwing, I ran into another problem. I didn't have the strength to tell the Batwing to go to Bat cave or type it in manually. This fucking sucks. I'm losing blood, I need to get back immediately.