Lunch

Tey POV
   I asked her what she felt like eating and of course she didn't know so I just took us to my favorite spot I hope she likes it.

Tey:and where here.

Meg:I hope I like the food.

Tey:don't worry you'll love it. I say jogging to open her door.

Meg:you can be such a gentlewoman when you wanna be.

Tey:Is that a compliment?

Meg:I don't know ask yourself, I say walking behind her into a nice but a bit loud establishment. it's loud in here.

Tey:oh don't worry we not eating out here, I say grabbing her hand gently leading her to the private area.

Meg:this is much better.

Tey:yeah I don't like noise.

Meg:I don't believe that.

Tey:why?

Meg: You're a rapper all you do is make noise.

Tey:oh that ain't noise that's magic.

Meg:Magically annoying

Tey:ight you win that one.

Meg:yaayyyy

Tey:ouhhh I see you like winning?

Meg:yes who likes being a loser?

Tey:well when I'm with you it's a win for me either way.

Meg:*sigh*can we finish that uhm conversation about you leaving me in the hotel.

Tey:like I said I didn't leave you, I left a note under the bedside lamp.

Meg:Well when I got up there was no le.....tter

Tey:hey you ight?

Meg:no Tey I'm so so so sorry, my ex security guard he must've took it to make it seem like you just left.

Tey:ohhhhh damn he NEVER liked me for real and I think I know why.

Meg:really why was that?

Tey:shoot if I heard the woman I had eyes for moaning and screaming another person's name I would flip my shit too.

Meg:oh come on let's be serious.

Tey:I am serious besides you don't need to apologize we here now so let's fix it?

Meg:fix what Tey? What we had is gone.

Tey:how would you know if you don't try?

Meg:*sighs* Tey I'm.......

Waitress:Good afternoon I do apologize for the wait may I take your orders?

Tey:yes what you getting?

Meg:I'll have the lemon pepper chicken Alfredo fettuccine and a strawberry lemonade.

Tey:and I'll have the Cajun shrimp chicken and steak Alfredo pasta.
with raspberry lemonade.

Waitress:okay I'll be right back with the drinks.

Tey:okay thank you.

Waitress:my pleasure.

Tey:now back to what you were saying?

Meg:Can we talk about something else?

Tey:yh after you tell me why trying again is so bad?

Meg:it's not bad it's just....just that I don't want to seem like a burden or like I'm using you for your money or fame, or that I want to trap you. Because that's not the reason I just don't want the guilt of my child not knowing there other parent.

Tey:what if I want to be trapped?

Meg:Tey, I say in an annoyed tone no one like you wants to be trapped. Yes we fucked and it happened now I'm pregnant but that doesn't mean we have to be together.

Tey:but I want us to be together, I want to be the only person that has the opportunity to wrap my arms around you, or see that beautiful face in the morning or even having the privilege to lay next to you and call you mine. And I damn sure wanna be the only muthafucka to make you scream an leave your nail imprint on my back and neck. I want that.

Meg:I was so turned on by what she just said I knew I was gonna have to fuck myself when I got home because the way a whole river just appeared in my pants is beyond me.

Tey:So what do you say? Let's try again?

Meg:yes we can try again, I say smiling at her sexy self.

Tey:thank you

Meg:the pleasure is mine.

Waitress:here you ladies are drinks and homemade garlic rolls, I'll be right back with the food

Meg:thank you so much.

Waitress:my pleasure

Tey:I forgot to tell you they have the best bread I've tasted ye....well after yours it's the best.

Meg:what do you mean? I've never cooked for you.

Tey: it'll click

Meg:I ohhhhhh, I'm so slow

Waitress:here we are do enjoy and feel free to call me at anytime.

Tey:thank you.

Meg:this looks great

Tey:taste better than it looks.

************************************Wassup y'all new chapter feel free to comment how you feel about this book

Wassup y'all new chapter feel free to comment how you feel about this book. And don't forget to enjoy.

   YoursTruly
       ShanBea😊💛