Surprise

Previously
Nia:I got up without a word, I'm going don't look for me unless you have a sincere apology for them. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Idris:I'm not apologizing to nobody. Megan needs to go back to Aubrey.

Nia:And you need to come back to reality. I say slamming the door in his face

Few Days Later
Tey's POV
Babe has been acting as if nothing happened just a few days ago and me personally I don't care about what his punk ass had to say.

Tey:oh you ready for work.

Meg:yeah thank goodness this is the last few days before I take maternity leave.

Tey:okay well I'll drop you off, you know you can't be driving.

Meg:Okay

Car
Meg:So what are you up to today?

Tey:nothing much mostly auditions for this new movie I'll be producing.

Meg:Ohhhh well I hope you get the best of the best.

Tey:you know your man baby nothing but the best.

Meg:of course that's why you got me.

Tey:you know it, anyway your here.

Meg:ughhh I can't wait for this work to be done so I can just relax and enjoy.

Tey:soon enough baby I'll see later okay.

Meg:okay I love you.

Tey:I love you more.

Meg:I waddle into my building on to the elevator reaching my floor of course I'm out of breathe.

Gemma:good morning ma'am

Meg:I hold my finger up signaling her to give me a minute. She should be used to it by now.

Gemma:are you okay ma'am? Do you wanna sit?

Meg:no I'm fine please what's on my agenda today? I ask walking into my office to a site I never wished to see. Gemma is this my office?

Gemma:yes ma'am that's what I was about telling you. Your father and Mr.Aubrey is here.

Meg:I can see that, leave I say now beyond pissed.

Gemma:I'm sorry is there a problem?

Meg:no now leave.

Gemma:okay, I whisper leaving

Meg:what do I owe such visit?

Idris:I heard in the streets that you fired Aubrey.

Meg:I sure did, I mug him now sitting down.

Idris:Well hire him back.

Meg:No

Idris:Excuse me?

Meg:you know where the restroom and door is so Excuse yourself.

Idris:And who do you think your talking too?

Meg:you, your the only person speaking.

Idris:now listen to me young lady I don't know what has gotten into you but you better give Aubrey back his job, and not only that you both will be going on a date tonight.

Meg:even if I was dead my soul would reject such.

Aubrey:listen baby I can take care of you. Look once we get married and have our kids everything will be okay.

Meg:unfortunately for you those two spots are taken. You will never EVER be my husband judge a fucking baby daddy boi please.

Idris:and you think I'll allow you to marry that THING you call a fucking girlfriend?

Meg:you don't have a choice in this matter.

Idris:oh really

??:yes really, I walk through the doors pissed at the sight before me.

Meg:I stand in utter shock and confusion looking at the sight Infront of me. Daddy?
************************************
Ouhhhhh PLOT TWISTTTT damnnn Don't we love a good plot twist.
How we feeling about this book?

YoursTruly
ShanBea😊💛