Time well spent

A week has passed since that day, and there hasn't been the slightest improvement in the two princes' relationship with one another. Prince Kuniran hasn't made any effort in trying to communicate with Prince Albert. All he has been doing is training with his blade in the open field. But "today should be different," Albert thought.
"Kuniran!" Albert called out as he arrived at the place Kuniran normally trains.
"Why don't you just leave me alone now," Kuniran says harshly.
"I'm just trying to be friendly, grumpy,"
"What did you call me!"
"Nothing."
"Better be,"
Albert sits under a tree, opens his messager bag, and pulls out a blue book.
"What are you reading?" Kuniran asks  as he continues doing practice swings.
"It's just a book of the history of my Kingdom," Albert replies.
"You know there are always two sides of the story,"Kuniran says.
"I know,"
"Try reading a history book from another Kingdom,"
"Well, I wish I could, but you can only get things. Besides, food from here."
"That's idiotic."
Albert sighs as he continues reading. Time passed, and Kuniran has yet to take a break.
"If you keep at it, you might pass out," Albert says.
"Well, it hasn't happened yet," Kuniran says, unbothered.
"Is that supposed to make me feel better about it," Albert says as he puts his book mark in his book before shuting it close.
"Maybe."
"I'm surprised you haven't drawn your parents insane," Albert says.
Kuniran sighs before sheathing his sword.
" Good finally taking a break," Albert says.
" No. Just moving away from you," Kuniran says, walking away.
"Well, aren't you interesting," Albert mumbles to himself as he stands up and walks back inside the castle.

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner, late in the night. Albert was awoken to footsteps roaming the halls. He creapt to the door and opened the door with a creak. He looked out into the hall and saw a tall figure with long black hair in a high ponytail. He recognized said figure and started to follow it, watching it move down the hall while also being quiet.

He followed it outside and walked through the gates to the forest where dreadful and deadly monsters lie.

Albert followed after, and once they were both there, Albert grabbed ahold of their wrist.