it was my work too

"Thank you for this Y/n." She said while carresing her arms. "Aish eomma what's thanks in this? It's my duty."

"It is I know but many girls don't accept this. But you did. I am so happy for you my baby." She said while kissing her forehead.

"But how many months have you completed?" She asked.

"Comon eomma I am doing this from my marriage day."

"W-what marriage day? I am so proud of you. You didn't loose hope and still tried and see now at last the God heard you." She continued.

"But eomma I know cooking from the time I was teen." She said looking confused at Mrs. Jeons words.

"Cooking??" She asked while being confused too. Meanwhile Jungkook was enjoying the whole drama and trying not to laugh.

Mrs Jeon stopped for a moment and then understood that Y/n has misunderstood something and then said, "pabo I was talking about your pregnancy."

Suddenly it clicked y/n and now she was embarrassed. She scratched her neck awkwardly. "Oh~~~~"

"What's with the plain reply ohhh?? You should be pretty excited and proud and say it aloud like Eomma your daughter is pregnant with your grandchild." And they both let out a chuckle.

"Eommayaaaaa." They both looked at the path of the origin of the voice and saw Jungkook making a huge pout.

"Yaah what happened??" Mrs Jeon asked.

"You should give some credit to me also after all it's my d- work, isn't it?" He said whinning, thanking God he didn't say something that has came to his mouth. Thank god I didn't say it's my dick. Fuck Jeon you are high.

"Oh right you should also get some credit. Good job. Now go me and my daughter is talking." She said signalling him to leave.

Jungkook couldn't oppose and started going while thinking, "is she my mother or her's?? Even if she's pregnant, I made her dude. It was all my dick and sperms that made this happen yeah it was Y/n's eggs too but if my dick didn't go inside her it wouldn't have happened."

He sat on the sofa but something caught his attention. His stomach growled. "AM I ATLEAST GONNA GET SOME FOOD??" he screamed.

After his scream suddenly that mother daughter duo came back to reality and both served the plates. He was called after 5 mins and everyone took there seats.

"Jungkook." Mrs Jeon spoke gaining both of their attention.

"Yes??" He said while swallowing the food in his mouth.

"I was thinking to take Y/n-" without letting her complete Jungkook spoke in middle, "No you can't."

"But why?? She is in her 6th month she needs rest now." Mrs Jeon said. "Why don't you only live here to take care of your daughter? If you want I will call appa here."

Mrs Jeon seemed to give it a thought. "No need to call hat old man I am sufficient to take care of your wife." She said and made both of them laugh.

"Let's have the food now." She added to her sentence.

All of the three had aa great time. Mrs Jeon was really very happy hearing the news. She had always wanted a grandchild sooner or later.

She always wanted to witness a small Jungkook running around the house calling her halmoni halmoni. She wanted to make all those good dishes for his child which he loved when he was a child. She always wanted to buy Jungkook's child a big fridge of banana milk.

She thanked God for blessing her with such a news. She wanted to do everything she could for Y/n.

"Y/n what do you wanna eat? Any carvings??" She asked excitedly.

"Umm nothing right now eomma but don't worry I will tell you if I wanna eat something." She said giving her a cute smile.

"Jungkook listen."

"Yes eomma??"

"Don't hesitate to wake up at midnight and make something for your wife. Don't leave her alone. If something happens call me. You -"

"You aren't gonna stay here?" He asked cutting her off in the middle of her sentence.

"I would have loved too but sorry I have to go."

"Eomma this is not fair. You always come for a little time and then go for a huge time." He said while pouting.

"Don't worry my child this halmoni will soon come to see my grandchild ok."

"Eomma go in the morning atleast. See it's pretty late." Y/n said showing concern towards her.

"Nothing happens don't worry I will go and there are gaurds with me." She got up and took her purse.

Jungkook came and hugged her tightly, "come back soon please. I miss you soo much."

"Sure sure." She patted his back and then broke the hug. She went to Y/n and held her hand. "Listen cutie, you are now with two lives, you have to take soo much care of yourself. I suggest you to do some meditation every morning. Eat lots and lots. Don't hesitate to eat whatever you carve ok??"

"Eomma just trust your son. I am with her."

"That's the problem. She will look after herself or you?" She chuckled. She patted Y/ns hands and took her purse.

"Comeback soon." Y/n said before bidding her a final goodbye.

Before those three knew the fate had already turned it's wheel.

________________

To be continued......

I blessed you with along chapter you bless me with votes and comments too 🥹🥹🥹

Jin is backkk y'all 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻💓💓🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻

Congrats to those who got hugs and could see live cause, main to gareeb hu 🤡