Dancing Barefoot

Gray busied herself cleaning up at work the day that they had arranged to meet up at the studio. She was so nervous she kept dropping things and making stupid mistakes that were making it hard for her to get out of there. It wasn't a guilty or bad nervous, more of an excited but anxious "what will this be like" nervous. It'd been slightly awkward packing up for a secret hookup before work that morning, but she wanted to make sure everything went off smoothly. There was no room for error here....this would be the "testing the waters" encounter to decide if they wanted to move forward with whatever this thing growing between them was.

Finally she was able to wrap up for the day, so she sent Jay a quick message that said "I'm heading out now." She walked to her car with her heart racing, true realization of what she was about to do were setting in. She drove to the studio in record time, white knuckling it the whole way. She quickly got inside and immediately went into full Virgo mode. She quickly and efficiently set up the space with blankets, pillows, a candle, she changed the temperature and moved a fan, then set about getting herself dressed.

She wanted to answer the door as his fantasy. This was as much for him as it was for her, and teasing and pleasing him was part of the game they liked to play. She brought a flowy black dress with cutouts and a chain belt she knew would make him lose his shit the moment he saw her in it. She practically ripped her work clothes from her body with excitement and nervousness, tossing them into her duffle bag and pulling out the extra special black lace panties she'd brought. She made sure not to fuss with her makeup because he loved her without it and made a point of saying so. She also didn't want to have to worry about it transferring to him and leaving marks where they'd be noticed. She pulled her braids down and wove her fingertips through to separate them into soft flowy waves. He would've loved to have seen her do that....pull her hair down and run her delicate fingers through it. She'd save that for another time.

Gray sat on the floor anxiously waiting as he sent her updates about where he was, until finally she got the "I'm parked outside message". Her heart immediately went into overdrive as she gathered herself to walk to the door. She checked herself one last time in the floor to ceiling mirrors of the studio as she walked to the door. She wanted to greet him as the vision he had built up of her in his head, his dark goddess, his perfect fantasy....it was a lot to live up to and she was afraid she wouldn't. What if all of this didn't live up to their expectations? What if it was weird? They would have to end this and then things would be weird at work.

As she saw his face through the glass she realized she didn't need to worry. He was here. He'd come for her, Gray, the girl he perused for a year and never gave up on, even though she was all dark and twisty inside. He saw her light and her dark and he accepted all of it, all of her. She took a deep breath, unable to repress the sweet smile that spread across her face and she unlocked the door and let him in.

"Hi" she said happily, albeit a bit nervously. Jay stepped into the room, before looking her over from head to toe. His pupils dilated and his eyes darkened like a midnight sky, sparkling with stars. His breathing changed, and he shifted his weight, also nervously but excited, just like Gray. They entwined hands, reminding each other of the first touch they'd ever shared, before closing the space between them and embracing one another for a long moment of release and calm they both needed. Gray walked him through the space, letting him see how she'd prepared the studio be as comfortable as possible for this encounter.

The candle that lit the room flickered in the wind of the fan she'd moved into the space since it was already a hot summer day, and the AC there wasn't the best. She didn't want to be all sweaty and uncomfortable when they touched. The pillows and blankets were perfectly strewn across the floor and looked inviting, but she'd had a secret plan to start this adventure that she hadn't told him about yet....only that she had a surprise planned. She let him get acclimated to the space and put his things down before bringing him back to the big open studio floor that was used for sketching.