The Secret Forest II

Gray stilled her body and purposely slowed her breathing, allowing her body to sink into the bed and feel like she was really in her secret place with Jay. As she felt herself leave her body, she could almost feel his lips on hers, his hands on her hips pulling her into his embrace. She could feel the warmth of his smile against her mouth as he stroked the lace on the front her underwear while palming her breast with his other hand. "So. Fucking. Beautiful." He accented each word with a kiss against her neck. "And mine" he breathed in her ear.

She could die right here in this cabin, in his arms, from the things he said and did to her. She looked into his eyes and lifted her hands to caress the little crease in his forehead. "Tell me what you're thinking baby?" "You're not real. I dreamt you up. You are a fantasy." He took her hand and placed it on his heart. "YOU are not real. YOU are my fantasy. And you're all mine right now. No one can ever come here without your permission right?" He asked. "Yes, only me and you" she said. "Well, then no one will ever take me away from you in here. You can come back whenever you want. So be a good girl, let me take care of you."

He kissed her hard, tongues swirling around each other in a dance that only they knew. He sat up and pulled something from his pocket and held it before her as he said "now give me your hands baby girl". It was a black satin ribbon. He wound it between her fingers before wrapping it around her wrists and finishing it off with a simple bowknot. He kissed the top of her hands before putting them bound over her head, which pushed her breasts up in a beautiful display for him. Even under the t shirt, they were tantalizing and he could see her peaked nipples poking through the soft fabric.

His eyes darkened, his gaze ignited a fire within her as his eyes raked over her body. She couldn't stifle the need to writhe around desperate for his touch. She rubbed her thighs and feet together, and took deep breaths that made her chest rise and fall, allowing the shirt to rub her sensitive nipples turning her on even more. He saw that she was eager and chastised her with a bite on her upper thigh. "Uh uh, stay still. I'm the only thing that gets to touch you and make you feel good, understood? Tell me you understand." She nodded her head. "I will" she whispered, already breathless.

He teased her by running his hands along her soft curves, up her sides, and up under her shirt and around her breasts, just skimming the rim of her nipples and making her arch her back into the touch. "You're moving darling, that's against the rules." He said against her belly, before giving her a playful smack on her supple ass. It was hard enough to hurt a little and leave a mark, but it excited her in a way she'd never felt before.

"Now, try again, stay still" he said as he swirled his fingers across her belly, down her middle over her belly button and then around to her hips before dipping his fingers into the lace of her panties. He used his thumbs to caress where her hip bones stuck out just a bit, and hooked his index fingers through the lace before pulling them down her body tortuously slow. The pads of his fingers leaving heat and tingles in their wake as he went. He pulled the scrap of lace from her feet, taking this opportunity to kiss her toes and feel her soles against the palm of his hand.

She was now naked except for the t-shirt, and knew what he would find if he touched her most intimate parts. She was drenched, as she always was around him. But this slow teasing had made it impossible to contain her desire, and she knew he would find her dripping wet if he checked. Jay balled up the lacy little thing and threw it to the side with one hand while his other still held her foot. He placed it on his lap, right where she could feel his hardened length pushing against it. She wiggled her toes against him, making him groan with satisfaction. "How do you always know what I like?" He asked her. "Because I know you...." She wanted to say more, but was afraid. Then she remembered this was her safe space, where nothing mattered and they could just be, so she could say what she felt here. "Because we're twin flames, soul mates, or whatever you want to call it, we were made for each other" she said while looking directly into his eyes. This is what she wanted to say every time they talked, but couldn't. It felt really good to be able to let it go, even if it was only in her mind.