For the first time

Jay and Gray how now crossed that line, they were having sex on the floor of the art studio's back room. She closed her eyes wanting to feel every sensation and lock it away in her mind to remember forever. She never thought something like this would happen, but she was now wholly convinced that giving herself to Jay was worth it, no matter what happened after this.

As much as he didn't want to hurt her, Jay instantly needed more of her. He lifted her leg, letting her foot come to rest on his shoulder, allowing her to take a little more of him. He kept his pace slow, and watched her for signs of distress, but nothing except sheer pleasure radiated from her body. Gray wrapped her other leg possessively around his waist, pulling him down into her like she'd written about in a story she'd written for him. She remembered things he'd said about liking her feet and being into that kind of thing, so she showed him how much she was enjoying this by running her toes over his body as he thrusted into her. It spurned him on, and he increased his speed and depth, giving her the smallest taste of what he promised they would do when she was fully healed from her surgery.

She wanted to let him finish inside her so badly...she wanted to feel him throbbing against her inner walls and spurting inside of her as she squeezed him until he had nothing left. She wanted to feel what he left behind until she would have to shower. But she felt like she was starting to get sore, and she knew HE wouldn't like it if she let him continue and it set her back in her recovery. "I think I need to stop" she breathed reaching for his hands. He immediately pulled out of her and laid down beside her on the pillows.
Even her own spouse didn't have this kind of control! She'd said the same exact words to him plenty of times, and he'd continue for another few seconds, or even sometimes convinced her he'd come quickly and she'd give in and grit her teeth so he could finish. This behavior now disgusted her...seeing this man whom she'd just begun talking to a few weeks ago be so concerned for her wellbeing, wanting to take care of her and pleasure her, and he didn't want to do a single thing that would hurt her. Maybe it wasn't abuse, that was too strong a word, but it certainly wasn't love either. She knew some of it was her own fault for being such a people pleaser, agreeing with it and allowing it. She would never do that again.

They laid on the floor, staring into each others eyes for long seconds, absorbing the gravity of what they'd just done. There was no going back now, this was happening, it did happen, and now they both knew they'd never get enough of it. It wasn't going to be some quick fling like they'd planned, this was going to be long and hard, kinda like him (she chuckled at her own inner monologue). Gray reached out and gently stroked the little crease in his forehand with her thumb like he was a golden. "What's wrong baby?" He asked taking her hand and kissing it. "Nothing. I'm absolutely fine. I just wish I'd remembered to bring some lubricant. I didn't think I'd need it with how wet you make me ALL THE TIME, but I should've stopped and gotten some." She wanted to show him how much she wanted him, somehow. "What do you want to do?" She asked as he ran his fingers along the curves of her body. She was laying on her side gazing into his dark brown eyes that sparkled and swirled so beautiful she could stare into them forever. His hands ran along her shoulder, down to her abdomen, then over curve of her hips and thighs, like a cartographer charting unexplored mountain ranges.
"I would love for you to use your mouth, but I know I was just inside of you" he said somewhat abashedly. He was dead wrong for thinking her own arousal coating him was going to stop her. It didn't bother her one bit. She showed him as such by immediately crawling between his legs, as she said "I don't care" in a flippant tone. She grasped his enormous cock at the base, her tiny hands barely able to wrap completely around him now. She started by giving him one good lick with her tongue from base to tip, before allowing his tip to slip past her lips and circling it with her tongue. Jay let out a long breath as she took more of him into her mouth, and let her hand wander up to stroke his chest and abs as she moved up and down.
She opened her eyes to find him completely lost in what she was doing.....good, this is exactly what she wanted. But what about what he wanted? She reminded herself that this was not just her fantasy, it was his too. She knew what she could do for him. Gray moved so that her little foot was touching the inside of his thigh and let her toes wiggle against him. He reached down and grasped her foot, which she knew meant he liked it, so she kept going. Her head bobbed up and down, taking him as far back into her throat as she could, adding suction and letting her tongue glide up along the underside of his shaft and up over the tip which was now leaking his arousal. It was amazing! She was usually grossed out by this, but with him it only turned her on more. Nothing about Jay could ever disgust her she realized how, as he had told her that he felt the same about her. She now understood the depth of the feelings that he had for her, which she now had for him.
He was so close, but she wasn't done playing yet. She was determined to give him the best orgasm of his life, so he'd be hooked on her like a narcotic, just like she was now hooked on him. Who was the drug and who was the user? It was no longer clear, they both wanted each other more than anything now, and they were holding a lit stick of dynamite to their lives just to get another hit of each other.
She released him with an obscene pop. The cool air a stark contrast to her warm mouth, Jay shifted so he was sitting up on his elbows to look at her. She prowled up his body, putting her legs on either side of him allowing their most intimate parts to touch again as they kissed. She made sure to move so her feet were touching his thighs, teasing him relentlessly with her body. Jay played with her breasts which were now shoved directly in his face as she handled him. Gray's tiny hand reached down to press his hardened length against her, rubbing it through her folds, allowing him to use her body as friction. They were like teenagers dry humping, but it was the most erotic moment of either of their lives. It wasn't the act of penetration that determined the level of intimacy for them, it was this....the pleasure they gave and received from one another, the trust and love that flowed from one body to another. She had intended to get him close and then sit on him so he could finish inside her as she wanted, but he wouldn't allow it. She was not allowed to harm herself for him...never would she be allowed to make him happy if it came with a price for her. She loved how he sucked on her nipples and flicked them with his tongue while she worked on him. His hands roaming around her body and grabbing her supple ass hard enough to hopefully leave a mark. She wanted to remember every single place he touched her.
She moved backwards, allowing herself some room to work him with her hands. She started jerking him, softly at first, and then harder when he grabbed at her and showed her how he liked it. Again, she taunted him with her feet on his thighs, and let her other hand touch his stomach and chest. He was so perfect, and he was hers. Even if it was only for this minute, she felt a sense of pride that he chose her, and that she had this affect on him.

Jay's breathing became more uneven, muscles strained and trembled slightly. He moved her wandering hand to his balls, and showed her how he wanted to be squeezed, almost on the edge of painful. He liked it rough, and she could definitely get used to this! Gray squeezed and increased the speed and pressure of her strokes. Jay gasping for air on the floor, tilted his head back and let out "ooooooohhhh fuuuuucck!"

She carefully covered his tip with her hand as she stroked him through his climax. He let go spurting on her hands and arms, still moaning as she gripped him in the last throughs of pleasure that washed over him. She waited for him to open his eyes and see what they'd done. When he did, he saw her face was radiant, smiling ear to ear at her accomplishment, and seeing her tiny hands and arms covered in his seed....he was pretty sure he was drooling as he stared at her with lust covered eyes. He would remember this sight until the day he died. His beautiful dark fairy goddess, kneeling before him, covered in his cum. Mind blown, they stared at each other for a few moments, saying nothing, just looking.

"Let's get you cleaned up love" he said, finally breaking the silent haze of the afterglow. He helped her wash up, and walked her to the bathroom and made sure she had all her aftercare products. She left the door open a crack, just so he would know she was comfortable with him, and that he could do that with her if he wanted. After they got dressed and cleaned the room, they sat together on the couch. Gray sat in his lap, and they ate peanut butter sandwiches while they talked. She couldn't help but rest her head against his chest, feeling his heart beating against her cheek. This is where she wanted to live, this is how she wanted to love and be loved. How would she ever let this go?

As promised, once they were done eating, Jay laid her down with her feet in his lap, and gave her the best foot rub of her entire life. No one ever rubbed her feet, unless she paid for a pedicure or massage! He gently and deftly squeezed and rubbed out all the soreness that she felt from standing all day. The dance at the beginning, and this at the end, were the perfect bookends to their encounter. It started with intimacy, and ended with intimacy. They were best friends, and that would never change she realized. No matter where this led, they would always be a part of each other now.