Chapter 11-

3
_________
The sun shone as I opened the window blinds, it just rose up in the sky, i should get ready. I kinda slept a bit late, I had to study for the upcoming exams on Friday.
|||||•••|||||
As I entered the campus, I was greeted by one of my friends, bubble. She seemed excited about something, I paid no mind to it but we talked for a while before heading to class. She usually felt like this and it was basically her whole personality I guess.
Soon after, Claire joined us along with Engel. Claire walked up to me and said,
“Uh.. Y/n, could we speak privately..?” I sighed and nodded before following her into an empty classroom..
“Well, here's your.. uhm.. coat.. back..” She said.

“No, it's alright, you can keep it” I smiled. . .

“So.. I bought you a little something.. heh, don't think much about it.. just take it..!” she akwardly said to me before handing me a box. .

“Hm..?”
“What’s this?”
I slightly open and peek in the box, but I still couldn't see what it was.

“Ill just go, I need to be somewhere right now, heh.. sorry”

I decided to open it later.. so I placed the box in my locker and decided to explore places in the school

I came across a lot of rooms.. but for some reason, I didn't find that “Alice” room or something.. I don't know what that was but-

*Thud*

“Im so sorry! I wasn't looking!”
“oh it's you?”.
I didn't know who said that so
I looked up to find a student that I have recognized before, but never knew or interacted with..
I didn't know her name.

“Y/N right?” she asked me.
“oh, yes.. that's me” I replied awkwardly trying to not ruin anything..
“Oh, well I'm Lizzy.. I heard about you. I like your hair ..haha..” She smiled akwardly.

I slightly found it strange, I wasn't used to being complemented by someone I just met.“Oh, thanks” I giggled. “What about the stuff you dropped, I can help y-”

“I’ll pick all this up, no worries!” she cut me off.

“Oh, alright then haha, I'll just.. go”
||||•||||
(7:30)
(Class time.)

Mrs. Thavel walked into the room
“Settle down everyone. I'm going to check the attendance.”

As she finished checking the attendance, she started talking about our exams on Friday.

I already knew about it, but apparently some others didn't.
I glanced around the room, and I find Zip literally staring at me? Okay what the fuck... She then looks away and smiles.

Why's everyone acting around me so damn weird today..
______
I wanted to write more but I just said no and dipped 🙏🏻

I was writing this at 1am, I didn't even realize the time and I continued it in the morning rn..
🤤

(476 words)