☕Chapter 10: Birds don't sing♡⁠˖

I am sorry for not updating this oml 🙏🏼
__________

My mind was.. filled with questions?
That was a question itself.
Pretty stupid, I know.

What kind of damn school is this?
I was so confused, I was worried for the two, but I was never really close to them and I just knew them as "acquaintances" since i never was actually close to anyone here..
I was still worried though..
After class, I sat down at the library to read. It was a comfort space of mine. I loved to read and draw. I was interested in poetry and music. But no one really knew, damnit, I wish I wasn't this bad at socializing... I grabbed a book to read, I sat down. Hopefully nothing too odd occurs.. I eventually put the book back because I just wanted to start doodling...

||•||||||after school|||~|||

It was raining heavily so I took a taxi home. Claire also apearantly had the same idea and we sat next to each other, it was a pretty quiet ride until she started to ask me a few questions. She seemed, eager to know about me.

"So.. Y/N, are you interested in joining a school club...?" She asks nervously..

"Im not really sure... Are you part of one?" I answer.

"Well, not yet.."

The whole ride is just us rambling about our interests. We got carried away by our own words. The rain added a calming touch to this.. However, it was really cold, but I didn't mind that.
Claire did though..
"Its so cold.. I should've worn more layers of clothing"

"oh, uhm.. you can have this..?" i responded to her as I handed her a coat I had..

"Oh, th..thanks-" she responded akwardly and kind of shivering from the temperature. She puts it on and asks me,

"Want to play a.. game of.. tru-.. truth or dare...?" She responded, still quivering..

I nod slightly to show that I agree..

"Mk, truth or dare?" She asks me.

"Dare.."

We spent the next few minutes playing truth or dare and being in our, own world that we can control however we'd like. Slowly sinking into our imagination...

"So.. Y/N, do you like anyone?"
"..."
Before I could respond to that question. The driver already stopped at my house. "I need to go." I responded. "Oh, alright" She was a bit sad that I couldn't answer her question.. but she still was okay with it.. She still had the coat.. it was pretty warm...

She forgot to give it back and didn't realize.. "Shit.." She thought to herself..
_____

A/N:
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Anyways, I beg for y'all to read my new book 🙏🏼
It's called "FPE GC" it's a chatfic lol