proluge

"Wondering Eyes cause suspicion"
my fathers words intoxicated my brain , over and over. The slit of my red silk dress deep showing off my bronze thigh.

Slowly , placing my glass against my red lips , i began to analyze the room.

carefully...
"Stay on task , Staten" Jeremey , my IT lead demanded through my ear. This wasn't my first mission , of course not but ever since what happended in Italy. I been scared to show my face in this world.

Looking back from the left , my eyes caught his . Demanding ,Powerful , Fearful. "Shit" I sigh against my glass. "I've been made out" i inform jeremy , Nonchalantly placing my glass down i began to make my way to the exit.
_______

The breeze was light as i walked past men and women from all over , just steps away from the door , I stopped.

Not because i wanted to but because i couldn't move. The fabric of my dress ripped up the back before his hand met my wrist pulling me closer to him. "Long time no see , my love"
He's lips brushed against my neck , causing my legs to buckle in his grasp.

As he began to talk , my free hand slid into my bun , taking a sharp stick from it. "Fuck you" I whisper stabbing him in the gut , Not wanting to bring attention to us.

I didn't look back to make sure if he was still on my trail on not , i threw my heels off and ran to my BMW M4.

"Fastest Way to the Safe house" i slid into my car not leaving room to think. "On it" Jeremy said. Not once did i take my eyes off the road , my hand on the gear stick.

"this is to easy , He's a Madman , no way he'd just give up"As i made a left , I'd answer my own question.

Our eyes locked as his car sat infront of mine ready to attack. "Shit , Shit , SHIT" pulling the stick into reverse, i whipped the wheel hard driving the opposite way , "I need a distraction or i won't make it out here alive Jere" i inform.

I wasn't the best driver in the world but i was also in his territory, right now he was just playing with me but if he really wanted me , He would have but a bounty or something on me.

i would've been dead.