Part 7- Thoughts

Till POV:

What is going on lately?!

Till speedwalks down the hallway, making his way to the sleeping quarters, face flushed a humiliating dark red.

“Seriously, what's going on with me…”, Till murmurs as he gets to the mens sleeping quarters, completely forgetting he was going to find Mizi. 

He opens the door to his room and walks in, taking a deep breath before looking around the room, it was a pretty big place to live. Till walked around more, into the kitchen, living room, and the bathroom, and finally to the two bedrooms. 

This is really nice… Till thinks as he enters his room. His bed isn’t too big but bigger than what he used to have. The room was bland, nothing on the white walls that surrounded him, he would have to put things on them.

Till spent the next few hours lounging around in his room, trying to find something to do, anything to distract him from his mind and heart that beats every time he thinks of a certain person. 

“What is my problem? I’ve never felt this way before…”

Till sucks in a breath, he might as well think over what has happened, as there's nothing to do right now. He sits on the floor even though he has a perfectly good couch his back is leaning on. He then puts his head in his hands and starts to think.

First Round six, What even happened? He completely blacked out most of it, all he can remember clearly is… the kiss.

Why would he do that? Kissing me like that on stage?! In front of all those aliens as well?! He must have fully gone insane… 

Till shakes his head, why am I even thinking of that?! Moving onto the next thing, Mizi being FUCKING ALIVE.

This was the first time Till even thought about what happened. He was relieved of course, but he’s so confused. In the last 48 hours so much in his life has changed and he doesn’t know what to do.

He thinks for a bit longer, trying to connect the pieces of the moments he can’t fully remember. God, why is thinking so hard!

Till pulls at his hair, groaning a bit as his brain continues to think, making his head begin to hurt, he needs a distraction now.

Till gets up from his spot on the couch and stretches, his joints popping as he stands. He then walks around his living quarters, pacing. He then stops in front of the bathroom.

“I do need a shower…” Till mumbles to himself, not even realizing how dirty he is until now, the escape and wandering around the base leaving him feeling gross.

Till sighs before turning on the water of the shower, feeling the warm water on his hands, he then strips and hops in, cleaning himself up, keeping his mind from wandering.

—--------------------------------------------

Till puts on new clean clothes that were left in his closet after his shower, now feeling refreshed. As he puts on his shirt a loud noise sounds from the kitchen, making him flinch. He quickly walks into the kitchen and finds a Walkie left there for him.

He pickles up the walkie and turns it on, he hears Mizi’s voice on the other end.

“Ivans awake, I repeat, Ivans awake. His heart monitor is going crazy but he's awake, over.”

Till’s heart squeezes, making his stomach turn with nerves as he listens to Mizi speak, Ivan’s awake…

The static from the walkie cuts off his thinking.

“This is Hynua, keep him calm. If his heart rate is too high he might fall unconscious again. I’m heading over there now so please try and keep him calm Mizi. Over”

“Copy that Hyuna, i'll try my best. Over and out.”

Hearing of Ivans condition makes his stomach turn even more. He quickly puts on his shoes and bolts out the door.

------------------------------------------

Hey!
Sorry for not updating that much... so much shit is still happening so i'm trying to write when I can!

Yall its not even funny how much shit is going on in my life😭
And the fucking ironic part is that I can't even talk to my therapist about it cause my therapist is out for a but cause her HUSBAND FUCKING DIED

So yeah.. more shit is happening and now I can't even talk to my therapist😭

But its fine yall ill survive! And thank you so much for 3K reads!!!
Starting to write the next chapter soon! See you then!