༺༒| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 |༒༻

~••|𖡨𖡫----ဣ⚜︎ꕤ۞ꕤ⚜︎ဣ----𖡫𖡨|••~
🆁🅸🅰🅽 🅳🅴 🅰🅻🅶🅴🆁 🅾🅱🅴🅻🅸🅰| 🆆🅼🅼🅰🅿
-ꕥ-
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸:
𝔸𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕒'𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖
----------
𓆩ʚɞ𓆪

╸━━╼╾━━╺

Han seo is in his room. As he sigh. He recently find out that he's a 5 years old kid, based on asking one of the maid that he encountered on his way back on his room.

Obviously, this maid answered him with harsh tone and harsh word. But he didn't really payed mind on her insult, because all he asked was his age after all.

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬.." He said with his hand covering his mouth. Kind of stress because he only has a little bit of time to prepare of this attack.

"𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡. 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝟓 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦."

He sigh once again. '𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙. 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧' he's happy that he was reincarnated to one of his favorite manhwa, but like any other people. He didn't like stressing his self out.

'𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙜𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠.' Han seo thought as he stands up.

'𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙙' he thought as he smiled. He been wanting to see the characters of the manhwa he likes to move in a moving motion after all. So seeing at least one character will satisfy him.

╸━━╼╾━━╺

'𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩...' Han seo face palm himself mentally. It was a bad idea to go out without even knowing the directions.

He's right now in a forest. But it's not really confusing which way to go back because not many trees are in place. In fact, the place of grass is kind of big.

'𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠' he might be lost but he still remember the way back. He has a good memory and directions after all.

As he was about to turn around to go back to his rundown-like palace. He heard voices not far from where his standing.

Curious, he followed the voice and as he pass one of the tree, he saw a garden with a familiar palace in front of him. There was three people on that palace, two maids and one child.

They seemed to be cooing the child for how adorable she is.

'𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧..' Han seo thought, when one of the maid shout at the other maid.