ROLLING ... ROLLING ...

AND ... ACTION !!

The year is 1982, and the rise of Vought-American is domineering and unrivaled. Their name is plastered on your little television screens, printed on your milk cartons, their heroes singing along with the top-charting artists on MTV. Enter into the scene ROSE QUARTZ. She is not one of the top heroes, at least by the standards of promotions and deals and over-marketing and whatnot. She graduated from Godolkin University and was assigned to Malibu, California, and that was the last that Vought thought they would see of her.

Until their golden hero is in Malibu on a celebratory bender after a big deal is made in his honor. Enter SOLDIER BOY. Because, of course, is it the 80's without him? There is no instant spark with these two, though. At least in the romantic sense. There is a spark of animosity, alight like a burning, destructive California forest fire. 

This story is not central around the 1980s. It does not truly start there. It begins in 2022, when Soldier Boy is awoken in a cryochamber from decades of captivity, and he proceeds to immediately blow the building to pieces, and abandon his beloved gemstone in the ruins.

It begins when she breaks out of her own chamber, too, and decides that he will pay for it.

It begins when they realize there are bigger problems than petty arguments.

And it will end in absolute destruction.