Prologue!

Hello there readers! You know me from the Animatic Battle TF Saga Side Stories Fic will now I'll tell you all another story that's even better than that!

Our tale begans in.. Sometime? Where a professor at the local Object college of science named School I.D Makes a machine that can make physical forms for A.I which in this reality are things that help out life and can be friends! And even more if they wanted to! Yeah it sounds weird but this is the reality they live in lol! So she sells the machine and blueprints on how to make more of them to the company "A.N.I.T.E.C.H." and releases them into the public and it becomes the biggest thing to ever happen in the whole world and people make thousands or even millions of the A.I! Until one day where the A.I went crazy and monster like and two of the A.I became huge and started to fight each other until the company unplugged the source of the A.I's physical forms and just became Code once more..

After that incident the company had a meeting with School I.D on what to do with the A.I and they decided to make a A.I world for the A.I to live in and there will be a app on people's phones to go to the world and can leave at anytime and same goes for the opposite so her and many more people of the company, college and of science to create the world the A.I would live in.

After a few days they came up with The Digital world and there will be islands to separate the good A.I and bad A.I which all will be watched over by an A.I they programmed themselves named Exclamation.Mark.Ai or Exclamation Mark for short after a month or so they had programmed most of The Digital World's Data like, Islands and ocean so they download the A.I into the code and began to download Exclamation Mark into the world as well until a strange virus showed up on their computers which then manifested into the real world very quickly even though the A.I physical forms program had long been shut down for a month or so..

The Virus then introduced itself as Animatic just Animatic no .A.I or .Virus was just Animatic he then killed many of the objects in there but spared School I.D but only if she stopped working on this project and stopped downloading Exclamation Mark into The Digital World she followed his command and she left the facility and was never seen again..

A.N.I.T.E.C.H. then got into bankruptcy after a year of nothing from the company so basically there was no hope the A.I in The Digital World to survive or see their Object friends ever again.. But Animatic still was there why would he asked School I.D to stop? Will because he wanted to do this himself and finished the code for World remaining unfinished and as well give the A.I new names and a specific species name to the A.I.. Which was.. Animon (Animatic Monsters)!

But what the new names well! They all have Mon at their names along with the name they had or a shortened version of their name like for example Bouquetmon and 17mon.

And that's where the prologue ends now let's get to the modern day.. 17 years later to be exact! In a bus with 8 Teenagers..