DESCRIPTION

DISCLAIMER:

This story is a work of fiction. All names, characters, places, and incidents within it are the product of the author's imagination. They are used fictitiously and are not intended to represent or resemble any actual events, places, or persons, living or dead. Any similarities to real events, places, or individuals are purely coincidental and unintended. The characters' actions, dialogues, and the storyline are entirely fictional and should not be construed as real. This narrative is meant for entertainment purposes only and does not depict or reflect any real-life situations, people, or places.

The author will be using Korean actors and idols as references for the characters because she believes they closely match the character descriptions and exhibit exceptional acting skills in their previous K-dramas or stage performances. She used their faces as visual references to enhance the reader's visualization of the characters and to enrich their enjoyment of the story.

 Don't ship Korean idols and actors in real life. The storyline the author created for them is purely fictional. The author wants to clarify that she won't be involving much sexual content in the story, as she feels uncomfortable writing it. She wants to be respectful since she is using them as references in the story.

MESSAGE FOR THE READERS:

Hi, I'm Avril Romero, also known as Lir_2007. "The Secrets of Harmony Hill" marks my debut on Wattpad, a thrilling story crafted to captivate and excite every reader. My ultimate goal is for you to enjoy this journey and finish the story with a smile.

For me, writing this story has been a joyful escape, and I eagerly anticipate reading your comments and messages whenever I can.

I hope you'll give my characters a chance to capture your hearts as they have captured mine. Through their adventures, my aim is to bring you joy, thrills, and excitement.

With a planned span of at least 10 chapters, "The Secret of Harmony Hill" invites you to join me on this narrative journey filled with mystery and friendship. Your support means the world to me, and I dream that one day this story will grace screens and captivate audiences, much like other beloved books.

Thank you once again for joining me on this adventure, and here's to many more shared adventures to come.