Introductions: Avi

Avi: The Bad Boy

Description:

Is of Average height with a very predictable style (usually involving some sought of plaid)

Light grey/blue/green eyes and pale-ish skin.

Shoulder length brown hair styled either into a small bun at the back of his head or out with a beanie on.

His grades are bellow the average even though he could do so much better but he has a reputation to uphold.

Interests:

Lord of the rings- there is literally nothing to say he likes lord of the rings.

Game of thrones- once again nothing to say almost everyone loves that show.

Dragons- this isn't even a joke he loves dragons got himself a tattoo of one as well.

Opera- 'but isn't he supposed to be a bad boy?' Okay settle down you can't control people's likes and dislikes.

Singing- yes he sings and well too. He's a bass

Guitar- yes he plays guitar..... Yes he's a bass that plays guitar funny joke..

Barbecue- okay this is ridiculous!! WTF barbecue is an interest!!

Social life:

Everyone knows Avi the guy with the hella deep voice and it's pretty safe to say that everyone here LOVES his deep voice but that is not the case in this book.

After Avi went through puberty his voice became what it is today but not every loved his voice.... Okay!! It was the complete opposite! I'm not saying people thought it was disgusting no definitely not but people did think it was intimidating.

That's right everyone was scared of him. He tried to make friends at highschool so many times he was his usual extremely nice caring self and even a little bit extra in hopes that people would stop cowering away from him. But it was no use and he couldn't stand getting that little bit more crushed every time someone would stutter and flinch when he spoke.

So he went along with it over the next three years he was that intimidating bad boy everyone thought he was. he didn't show emotions he wasn't his kind self anymore he shut out the only people that still cared about him.

Esther stayed with him for the longest never giving up on him until one day while she was chasing after him out of the cafeteria and knocked over a small boy spilling his lunch everywhere.

And after the next 2 minute conversation she had with that boy named Mitch while she was buying him more lunch she found that he was extremely funny.

That very same boy not realising that the jokes he made with the extremely nice stranger (even if she did spill his food all over him and ruined one of his favourite shirts!!!!) named Esther was going to take away the only familiarity in Avi's life.

Because from that day if Avi hung up on her she wouldn't keep calling back and if he stormed away she wouldn't follow. 'If Avi wants me he will have to come to me' she kept saying every time she saw him sitting by himself in the cafeteria or when he would storm out of the house and not come back until the next night.

Avi had no one now Esther had slowly stopped trying and with that Avi was completely alone with no friends.

So when people hear the name Avi they think of the bad boy because for most that's all they know there's only a small Handfull who knew the real Avi to which almost all have forgotten and the one that hasn't well... She's waiting for him.

Personality:

The real Avi? Well he's sweet and kind and so so talented. He's funny and focused and very organised.

But it's quite disappointing that not many people have seen that Avi yes that's quite disappointing.