Introductions: Scott

Scott: Mr Popular

Description:

Quite tall with an ever changing sense of style.

Pale skin with baby blue eyes.

Blonde hair styled into a quiff.

His grades are average which for him is good enough.

Interests:

Volley ball- (only outside of school as he doesn't want people to know he plays)

Parties- Scott enjoys just being able to go out and hang with his friends but since they won't do anything fun like bowling for the fear of ruining their reputations he goes to a lot of parties.

The Internet- you could say Scott is a bit of an Internet addict it doesn't matter what site (Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Vine, YouTube) he will be scrolling through one of them.

Exploring- Scott loves exploring new places and trying new things so he's always on the look out for hidden places to listen to music and think or quaint little cafes and restaurants that are amazing!

The Gym- I know that probably sound like the most horrifying thing ever but it's an Interest of Scott so deal with it.

Singing- Scott is an amazing singer he can riff for your life but he doesn't do any choir and such in school because he's popular and would much rather go to classes with his friends.

Social life:

Scott being Mr Popular has many friends even though he is not apart of any sport teams he sits with the football team and the cheerleading squad.

Most of the dance squad sits with them also and then any one else who has worked there way up the social ladder like Scott and people who are in relationships with any of the initial popular group.

In saying that Scott wouldn't call himself friends with all of them there are probably 16 he would call his group 11 of which being his guy friends, 4 being in a relationship with the guys in that group and 1 being one of the guys twin sister who is also part of the cheerleading team.

Scott has also had his fair share of boyfriends since he started highschool as well as a hand full of random hookups in saying that though he definitely believes that relationships are way better than hook ups.

As Scott is still one of the most popular guys in school it is quite obvious that they accepted him for being gay but he still doesn't feel like he has a close enough bond with any of them to call one of them his best friend.

And even though he has plenty of friends he really feels like he needs someone who he can be his complete self around and not be scared about being judged.

Personality:

Scott has always loved attention but is 100% not an attention seeker he just enjoys the feeling of being acknowledged by others.

He has a very strange sense of humour that not many of his 'friends' get so he usually just resorts to a whole lot of sarcasm.

Overall Scott is a very hyper person who is almost always extremely positive about situations. Basically like a very adorable puppy. A very adorable hyper puppy who won't leave you THE FUCK ALONE!!! But it's okay because it's extremely adorable.... You catch my drift??

Ps. Yes he does refer to himself as Beyonce in the book it's Scott did you think I would forget?