i'm glad we're okay now

wilhelm's pov

we just walked out of mom her office. the conversation went better than i expected but i don't feel a relief, like i though i would. i'm officialy no longer the crown prince of sweden but i still have a lot of responsibility's and i hope simon can accept them and feel okay with them.

we were on our way walking back to my bedroom when suddenly simon stopped walking and looked at the piano standing in the hallway. ''you can play something if you want'' i said to him. ''no, it's okay i don't really want to anyway''. ''why not?'' ''i just don't want to disturb.'' he said back. ''simon you won't disturb anyone right now, i would love to hear you play'' '' well if you're gonna sit next to me, maybe i will play something'' he said teasingly. i smiled at him ''okay''. so that's what we did, we sat down on the small bench in front of the piano and he started playing somehing. i recognized it immediately, it was the song he wrote for my birthday. i felt the tears forming in my eyes when he started singing the lyrics softly. i looked at him for i don't even know how long, just taking in all his features while still trying to listen to the lyrics and his beautiful voice. i thought about the first time i heard the song, it was after what we thought would be our last night together. i'm glad it wasn't. simon looked at me also with tears in his eyes, probably thinking about the same thing as me. he stopped singing and playing the piano to wrap his arms around me and of course i hugged him back. 'i'm glad we're okay now'' i whispered while looking at him and whiping away his tears. ''me too'' he rested his head on my shoulder. ''tired?'' i asked him. ''mhm a little'' he said back. ''wanna go to my room and take a nap?'' ''yeah'' he whispered. i stood up ''come on then'' i said. he laughed a little and grapped my hand.

3 hours later i woke up with simon still sleeping peacefully in my arms. i looked at my phone to see what time it was and realized it was already dinner time, so i tried to gently wake simon up by stroking his cheek. ''goodmorning'' i whispered. he laughed a little ''hi''. ''dinner is ready if you want some'' i said to him when he opened his eyes and looked at me. ''omg yes please''. i laughed ''okay good''. i started moving so we could get out of bed when suddenly simon leaned his whole body on mine'' 5 more minutes please?'' ''mhm yeah good idea'' i said. he smiled and rested his head back on my chest which made me smile.

eventually we made it out of bed and walked to the dining room. the table was already set but, only for 2 people. ''the kind and queen already had diner, so we thought you two would like this'' a staf member said to us. ''we will give you two some privacy'' she smiled kindly and then walked out of the room. '''that's romantic'' simon said smiling at me and of course i smiled back at him ''yeah'' i replied in a soft tone. we walked to the table and sat down. first both on the other side of the table, then we realized that we just want to be close to each other, so we moved the chairs closer together. we never really had diner like this, just us two, but it felt good and comfortable. after diner i showed simon around the palace since i've never done that. i told him some stories about the rooms i showed him and he listened carefully. that is one of the many things i love about him. if he cares about someone he really cares and will always listen and be there for that person. it was starting to get dark outside so we walked to my room, holding hands, fingers linked and stealing some kisses from each other.

by the time we made it to my room i couldn't stop myself anymore. i immediately closed the door and kissed simon. he jumped and wrapped his legs around my hips which made us both giggle. all we did was kissing and breathing heavenly against each other's lips. nothing more then that happened since we were both very tired so we decided to just cuddle in bed. ''i love you'' he said to me brushing our lips together which made me feel butterflies in my stomach. ''i love you too'' i breated against his lips ''so so much''.