Disclaimer:Important!

Im only gonna say this once. I do NOT and NEVER will own anything that belongs to Rick Riordan!

The only things I own will be the plots and some of the characters. If y'all give me ideas then I will absolutely give you recognition and dedicate a story to you! I will need ideas because sometimes my brain just won't brain and I'd get writers block or something like that.

This is my second account, my first one is @GroversDAMenchiladas and Im also writing a story on there so make sure to check that out please!

If you do read that one then in the disclaimer it should say that anything offensive I say on here is what I think would be offensive to me and other people it is NOT my own opinion and just the opinion of the character I am writing. I am apart of the LGBTQ+ community as a bisexual girl so again anything I say that may be offensive is just what I think is offensive to me and other people.

I am a very open minded person so let me know if you don't like the things I'm writing and I can change it. Constructive criticism is very welcomed, I DONT like negative comments so if you could not that would be appreciated. All I wanna do is (be with you, only you!) sorry ADHD mind, but all I wanna do is make this story enjoyable for y'all to read and me to write!

Depending on my mood some Will be cliché, some Will be brutal (but enjoyable), some Will be sweet,  some Will just not make sense. (I Will not stop) 

Symbol meanings:

Mortal Mist: (MM), Mortal No Mist: (MNM)

Clear Sighted Mortal Mist: (CSMM), Clear Sighted Mortal No Mist: (CSMNM)

Demigod Mist: (DM), Demigod No Mist: (DNM)

Legacy Mist: (LM), Legacy No Mist: (LNM)

I know it's a bit too read but labeling things just make it easier for me. Thank you for choosing to read my book, I try to update at least 3-6 times a week, unless I am doing something or get writers block. Please vote and comment I would really appreciate that!

-AnnabethJackson#2