𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾; "𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚜"

It has been one year since Konoha was last attacked. The village has been rebuilt and restored to its former glory. The citizens have healed from the traumas and hardships, and life has returned to its vibrant, bustling rhythm. Amidst this renewal, a sense of peace and normalcy has settled over the village, allowing its inhabitants to look forward to the future with hope and optimism.

In this atmosphere of recovery and new beginnings, a special event is about to take place an event that will unite two beloved creatures; Naruto and Sakura, who were dating for a year, are now ready to embark on a new journey as husband and wife. Their wedding is not just a celebration of their love, but also a symbol of the village's resilience and enduring spirit.

The preparations are complete, and the village is abuzz with excitement. The chosen location for the ceremony is a serene spot in nature, carefully adorned to reflect the beauty and elegance of this joyous occasion.

Naruto and Sakura decided to get married in a beautiful location surrounded by nature, amidst tall trees and lush greenery. The location was carefully chosen to provide an intimate and romantic atmosphere that reflects their love and shared journey.

The ceremony takes place in a spacious clearing, where sunlight gently filters through the tree canopies, creating an enchanting play of light and shadow. Around the ceremony area, light installations cast a soft, warm glow, adding a touch of magic and intimacy to the moment.

The central part of the ceremony, where Naruto and Sakura will vow eternal love to each other, is surrounded by silk drapes fluttering in the breeze. The drapes are in delicate shades of baby pink, creating a sense of tenderness and romance. These drapes form the illusion of a fairy-tale tent, providing both privacy and beauty.

Floral arrangements have been carefully selected to fit this natural oasis. Baby pink and yellow flowers, such as roses, lilies, and daisies, decorate every corner of the venue. Floral wreaths hang from tree branches, while flower paths sprinkled with petals lead to the altar, creating a path full of colors and scents. Each table and chair is adorned with small bouquets, further highlighting the theme and adding a touch of elegance and sophistication.

Benches for the guests are covered with white fabric covers tied with gentle pink ribbons. Each bench has a small pillow decorated with flowers, providing comfort and aesthetic beauty. At the entrance to the ceremonial area, a large arch draped with silk curtains and floral arrangements welcomes all guests as they enter this magical oasis.

As the wind gently plays with the curtains and flowers, birds sing in the background, creating a natural symphony that completes the ambiance. Everything is perfectly coordinated to make this place a true paradise, ideal for a wedding that Naruto and Sakura will remember for a lifetime.

Kakashi was standing in the center of huge, white, wedding arch that was filled with red roses. He was dressed in an elegant black clothes as he was staring at Naruto who had huge smile on his face. Naruto was dressed in elegant, black kimono as he was waititng for Sakura to appear. He looked at Shikamaru, his best man as Shikamaru returned him soft smile. Naruto then looked at Jiraya who showed him huge proud smile. Then music started to play and everyone's gaze turns aside as Sakura was walking towards Naruto. She was wearing breath-taking white kimono with pink details. Her hair was put in beautiful bun and her makeup was minimal, but it enchated her natural features. She was holding her father's hand as she had bright smile on her face. Before Sakura's father let her, she hugged him as she headed to stand beside Naruto. Ino, who was Sakura's the maid of honor, almost started to cry, as she thought how beautiful her best friend is. Sakura smiles to her as she stands next to Naruto.

Kakashi started the ceremony as he first gave a speech about the importance of love and tolerance, marriage and other things.

Kakashi: Do you Naruto take Sakura to be your wife, who you will always love and protect until death parts you?