𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶; "𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚖 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕" 𝚙𝚝. 𝟷.

Weak sunlight was slowly making it way to settle down as the light grey sky changed its color for two shades darker. Surrounded by pine trees on high mountain and thick snow, the whole surroundings look quiet and monotone. Girls spent the whole day searching for Camellia, but with no success at all. Despite being on cold weather, hungry and exhausted, what made them worry was how their teammate, Hinata, started to act strange out of nowhere.

Sakura: [Kneeled down]... I can't tell why, but she's definitely acting weird. [Looks at Tenten and Ino worryingly].

Sakura got up as she headed with Ino and Tenten to keep looking for flowers. Hinata, on the other hand, distanced from others as she was standing behind a tree, holding her light lavender bag. She was thinking about the day she admitted Naruto her feelings while looking at the distance in front of her. She then looked at her bag as she opened it, as she wanted to get something from it.

Tsunade: [Yells] Hinata, are you coming?
Hinata: [Gasps] I-I'm coming! [Puts bag on]

Hinata then walked towards Tsunade and other girls. She puts on her small, shy smile as she excuses herself;

Hinata: [Giggles] S-Sorry, I had to go to the bathroom.
Tsunade: [Nods] I'm going to write a letter and send it to the boys. Maybe they have more luck than us. Prepare for the going back home.

Tsunade took a paper and pen as she began to write down the letter. Sakura glances at Hinata, who seems oddly quiet. "Maybe I should ask her about Naruto... or maybe not," Sakura thought. Ten minutes later, Tsunade lets bird messanger fly up high as they head back to Konoha.

- - - - - - - -

Village hidden in a grass is a small village that's recognizable springtime. All different kinds of flowers are growing, and green color is brighter than ever. The weather was more warm and sunny compared to the weather in Village hidden in Snow, which allowed boys and Yamato sensei to look fruther and longer for a flower.

Neji: [Byakugan avtivated] I see something small, flower shaped behind that tree!

Naruto: [Sighs] Are you sure? We passed many other "flowery shapes," and none of them is what we're looking for.

Yamato: Naruto, we have to keep searching. We might be at the edge of a new war, which is something we don't need.

Neji slowly got close to the tree as he looked through the bush and saw it's not Camellia, but some other flower.

Neji: [Nods his head "no"] No, this is not either.

Naruro: [Groans] How is it possible?! We searched every part of this village and asked every person alive and there's nothing about the flower! I'm starting to think that Kakashi is messing with us, seriously!

Choji: [Nods] Yes, and we haven't eaten the whole day, I'm starving!

Yamato: [Sighs] Let's hope girls had - [Bird flies on Yamato's shoulder] Huh? A message? [Takes a message from birds' leg and reads it]

Shikamaru: What does it say?

Yamato: [Sighs disappointingly] Girls haven't found the flower either. I think it's time for us to head back to Konoha.

Late night, somewhere around 1:30 a.m., everyone came back to Konoha. Heading in Kakashi's office that's been illuminated by night lamp, Kakashi looks at them as he listened them, giving a report.

Kakashi: [Rubs his eyes] I guess we're not really lucky. I guess we have to set this mission aside. Cherry Blossom Festival is tomorrow, and I think we all deserve rest. You are all dissmissed for now.

Everyone: Hai!

As everybody was leaving Hokage's building, Sakura rubbed her eyes as she walked slower compared to others. She looks at how Naruto walks beside Hinata, who tried her best to stay as close to him as possible. Sakura, with her gaze filled with jealousy and sadness, sighs as she is wondering how long she can tolerate this.