𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺; "𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎"

The same day, Kakashi spread news to other ninjas about the battle that Konoha will face in less than two days. Kakashi also mentioned Sakura, being a possible carrier of Art of Camellia and about possible dangerous that can occur if they don't prepare enough for the battle. Ninjas, who talked among themselevs, also told that to their own family, and in less than a day, everybody were talking about Sakura.

When the sun was setting down, Sakura finished her training as she got out of third training ground. As she was walking down the Konoha village, she noticed many strange stares at her. She couldn't understand what was going on.

"Will she hurt us? What if she's the enemy?" Sakura heard people whisper behind her back. Then her gaze shifts to a child that was standing beside its mother, and it immediately hides behind her. Sakura was surprised as she had never seen a child being scared of her. She worked with children when she was training medical ninjatsu, and nothing similar has ever happened.

"Hey you!" A woman approached Sakura. She had a dirty blonde hair, tied in a bun. She was wearing a black dress and beige apron that was dirty from a flour. Her expression was burning from anger and rage.

Woman: [Angirly] My husband is dead because of you!

Crowd started to surround Sakura and woman as they looked at them. Right when the woman blamed Sakura for the loss of her husband, they gasped, and some of them even 'boo' her.

Sakura: [Shocked] B-But...I wasn't the one-

Woman: [Angirly] Don't try to run away from responsibility! I've heard it all from my brother! Now we have to go to the war cause you possess some dark magic!

Crowd started to yell at Sakura as they even wanted to attack her physically. She managed to get through the circle of people who were pushing and kicking her. She was lucky that she quickly got out without any physical wounds.

"I don't want to lose my family because of you!" Was the last thing Sakura heard as she started to run away from everyone. "Did Naruto always feel like this?" Sakura thought to herself as a guilty feeling started to overpower her. The flashbacks from the past started to overtake her head. Tears started to leak from her emerald eyes as she closed them, trying to supress them. Her one secound of inattention made her bump into a person. When she opened her eyes, she saw it was Naruto, who she bumped in.

Sakura: N-Naruto...

Naruto: Hey Sakura [notices her tears], are you okay?

Sakura: [Stares at Naruto] N-Naruto... [Pulls Naruto in tight hug]

Naruto: [Confused] Sakura-chan? [Hugs Sakura back]

Right when Naruto hugged Sakura, a thunderstorm rang the sky as rain drops started to fall down. The warmth of Naruto that Sakura experienced felt like sitting next to the fireplace, covered with the most cozy blanket. Her head burried in his chest as she breathed in his scent. Naruto held her carefully as if she were the most precious diamond.

Naruto: [Pulls Sakura slightly away from her] Hey, it's raining. Would you like to come to my place until it stops?

Sakura: [Blushes] Ugh...right, sure.

Naruto took off his jacket as he spread it so he and Sakura could use it as a coverage, and they both started to walk towards his house. In less than five minutes, they were in front of Naruto's door. He pulled keys from his jeans as he unlocked the doors and let Sakura inside a messy household.

Naruto: [Embarrassed] Sorry cause of the mess, I didn't have time to clean up cause of all what's happening now.

Sakura: [Smiles] It's okay, I don't mind it. [Takes off her shoes]

Naruto: [Smiles] May I offer you something to drink, like ughh...[Notices empty upper cabinet shelf]

Sakura: [Notices empty shelf] It's okay, I'm good.

Naruto: [Sighs in relief] Okay, um... [Closes upper cabinet and turns to face Sakura]

Sakura: [Looks down]

Naruto: [Sighs] I've heard what people were telling about you.

Sakura: [Raises head surprisingly] You did?!

Naruto: [Nods] I did.

Sakura: [Sighs] I... I think I just realized...

Naruto: [Stares confused] Realized...what?

Sakura: [Looks at her feet] I just realized what kind of pain and lonliness you went through... How many judgeful eyes stared at me. It awakend great fear in me. I can't imagine your feelings in those situations... especially cause you were... a little boy. I never took that seriously at all, just like how I didn't take your lonliness during our academy days, and yet... I used to be bullied as a kid too. This is really ironic, and I feel like a bad joke, but Naruto...for God's sake...FORGIVE ME FOR BEING STUPID BART! [Sakura yelled and broke down in tears]

Naruto's eyes soften. His deep blue eyes hated to see her in such a state. He walks towards her as he kneels down and looks at her.

Naruto: Sakura-chan, look at me...

Sakura: [Looks up]

Naruto: Do you really think I could ever get mad at one of my closest friends that I have? [Smiles brightly]

Sakura: [Lips shaking] Naruto...[whisper]

Sakura then hugs him even more tightly as she rests her head on his shoulder. Naruto pats Sakura slowly on her back. In a moment of beautiful embracement, the sun let its light as it poked dark clouds and redted on both Sakura and Naruto. Though it was still raining, it felt like the hope for the better was giving birth in the moment.