XV

Anybody like the new use of the Roman numerals instead of normal numbers? .

Guess who was at the airport again? Me. I was uhh returning from the small trip I had.

Fucking hate weddings. (its actually been a week or two since now but anyway)

Emo.

(GON POV - PAST: 19 years old.)

)

(Beautiful scenario, I swear I play on pc full graphics I just was on phone so I had a potato graphic

(Beautiful scenario, I swear I play on pc full graphics I just was on phone so I had a potato graphic... anyway this is where the scene was taking place at first, also this happens at least seven to eight months before Gons incident where the illness started.)

I sit there, leaning against the bottom of a stone while I rest my chin on my palm, while Venti sits on top of the rock, dangling his legs next to me. And you could see a decent view of dawn winery down below.
"Soo Venti... where are you planning to take me to?" I turn my head, to see venti snacking on an apple. He doesn't pay attention, he is quite dedicated to eat that fruit.

"Venti?" I sigh. No answer
"Venti!" I say a little louder. Still no answer
I take a breath "VENTI FOR FUCKS SAKE THERE WILL BE BLOOD SHED!" I yell out causing venti to start chocking on a chunk of the apple he just bit off.

"WHAT IS IT GON?! WHAT BLOOD?!" He screeches at me and I just give him an unserious look "You wanted to take me out somewhere for the first time in forever, where is it?" I repeat myself and he looks like he just got a spark of life "Oh! I remember, I wanted to take you to Liyue harbour for the first time, I know right, you were stuck in Mondstadt for too long and yet you haven't visited any other nations, quite disappointing for someone who can use the elements" Venti says in a very 'full of himself' tone "Really? I actually get to visit other places now?" I look up at Venti, and he nods while giving me a grin "it's about time the archons have a reunion, it's been at least maybe five hundred years since we all last met, or maybe even two thousand, I don't remember... and I was thinking of maybe bringing you along so I introduce you all!" He exclaims and I give him a strange look "introduce me to people? Reaally?" I say, unfazed. "Nu uh, not just any people, it's the Archons!" He shakes his head, and does the shaking thing with his hand, saying 'no'