Chapter Six

Karyna's POV:

"Karyna, where were you?" - Eleanor asked, a little worried.

"I told you guys I was going to the bathroom, didn't I?" - I replied, chuckling a little bit. - "You have to pay a little more attention to the small details." - I laughed.

Harry was across the table, looking at me with a smirk. He could see the scar, but no one else noticed. He brought his elbows to the table whilst he brought his hands together to his mouth, making him concentrate in every detail of my face. I was no longer uncomfortable. He really was what I thought he was in terms of personality. The serial killer part is just a bonus.

"So, Karyna..." - Louis started. - "I've noticed how red you got when we looked at you and your friend at Funky Buddha." - He smiled.

"Well, what would you expect?" - Julia replied. - "It's not like we can get to see One Direction everyday."

"You can see me whenever you feel like it, baby." - Zayn whispered in Julia's ear. It was amazing how red she got. She wasn't used to this kind of stuff, and we could all see that Zayn was really into her. Maybe this is the start of something new, who knows?

"You guys should hang out with us more often." - Niall spoke. - "We're having a 3 months break from touring, so we would actually enjoy your company."

Harry lifted his head as soon as Niall had finished talking. He looked over to me and gave me a cheeky smile. In what the Hell was he thinking?

"We should do a Summer trip. Why don't we book a flight to the Bahamas?" - Harry asked. I was definetly confused.

"That's a great idea!" - Haz spoke. - "We should go tomorrow!"

I shook my head in surprise. Tomorrow?! That's wey hey too early! And spending the whole Summer beside Harry? NOPE. NOPE NOPE NOPE! That's just madness! Who knows what he could do to me! But... a part of me says "HELL NO", but the other part of me just says "it's Harry. Why wouldn't you go?!".

I was lost in thought, and as soon as I woke up to life, they had all figured out what we would be doing: the flight was already booked by Liam, the list of essencials had been made by Danielle, and Niall's sister had already asked for our numbers.

"Karyna?" - Dani was calling me, and I looked at her. - "So, just tell us your number already so we can all be in touch for tomorrow."

I looked over at Harry, who had the phone in his hand. He was waiting impaciently to get my number, but like I said before. "let's play."

"I haven't memorized my new number yet." - I said, trying to be convincing. - "But you can all just give me your numbers on paper and I'll send you a message as soon as I get home."

Harry's smile had vanished, and he was now annoyed. I smiled and gave him a small wink. He got confused, but was still annoyed as fuck. It made me feel so good when I messed with him. He had the most cute expressions ever, even when he was annoyed. I just loved him.

I casually looked at my watch while everyone wrote their phone numbers on a piece of paper. It was now 7:34 p.m., and I had to get home. I grabbed the paper with the numbers, and I looked at the end. ". I chuckled a little, and looked at him. He smiled, and we all got up. I said goodbye to everyone, and was walking in the middle of the street. Harry came after me.

"You're not going alone. I'll take you home." - Harry said; his eyes glowing in the dark night.

"It's okay Harold. I know my way home." - I spoke. - "And besides: my house's not that far from here. I'll be good on my own."

"No." - He abruptly interrupted. - "I'll take you home. I don't want you wandering on the streets on your own. You never know who you might encounter."

"Maybe a serial killer or something." - I teased.

He smiled at me and reached for my hand. He brought me over to his car, opened the door and let me in. As soon as I knew it, I was at home. I got off the car, but he pushed me in again. His eyes were dark, his expression was obscure.

"I'll be back in an hour. Make sure you keep your window open." - His voice was arrogant. I knew exactly what was going to happen.

"Just don't get yourself hurt." - I said, getting out of the car.

He gave me a small forced smile, and went away. Little did everyone know that, in that night, another murder would occur...