Chapter Seven

Harry’s POV:

I got away from her house as fast as I could. I had received another text message, telling me who my next victim should be: another rapist. I looked at the empty streets as I drove myself to find the place where I should be at. No lights were illuminating my way, but I was used to darkness. It just consumed me day after day, so it was no problem at all.

I got to a small alley where I found this fat guy trying to abuse of a 13 year old girl. I just wanted to throw up, to be honest. She was almost naked, but I got there just on time. I took the guy to the wall, and told the girl to get away. The man looked in my eyes and was immediately afraid; I scared him.

“You shouldn’t have done that…” – I said as I pulled out my knife. – “Now, would you want a slow and painful death, or a quick but horrible one?

His eyes were filled with tears. He knew this was his deadline. He tried to fight me, but it was useless. I actually fell to the ground as he tried to run away, but that poor fat bastard didn’t actually have the strength to run at that point. I grabbed him by the ankles, and slit them from end to end. He fell to the ground, screaming. I got up as fast as I could, and I covered his mouth with my hands.

“Shh. We don’t want anyone to know what we’re doing here, right?” – I whispered as he cried. – “There’s no use in crying. What’s done is done. You actually thought you could get away from me, didn’t you? Well, that’s not what happened, bitch.” – I gave him a cynical smile.

I shoved him to the wall again, and placed my knife over his head. I started placing small but deep cuts all over his face. I smiled as his tears just burned in the cuts. With my left hand still covering his mouth, I used my right one to draw the knife to his neck. I slit it in half, holding the head against the wall. I wasn’t done with him yet. I carved something on his forehead as I leaned down to cut the rest of the body. I knew I wasn’t going to be able to stop unless I could see the inside of that man to see if he really had a heart, so I just cut his chest to see it. It was still beating, but I put an end to it. I had forgotten to put my gloves on, so my hands were all covered in blood. He died with his eyes and mouth open, but I just laughed. I’m not a Saint, that’s easy to tell. But he wasn’t an angel.

I brought my hands to my clothes, forgetting that I had blood on them. “Shit.”, I thought, as I turned down to pick my knife up. I put it inside my jacket, and walked away slowly. The streets were still dark, and there was no sign of any member of the police around. I casually walked over to my car, and the girl who I saved ran over to me. I flinched a little as I was all covered in blood. She didn’t seem to care though. She just hugged me tight.

“Don’t worry Mr. Styles. I won’t tell anyone you’re the Notting Hill murderer.” – she whispered. – “Thank you for saving me.”

A tear ran through my cheek as I hugged her back. She was a beautiful little girl, and sweet as well. I kissed her forehead, and got in my car. I drove away as I escaped the bloody scenery that was now behind me. Once I got to Karyna’s house, she was sitting on her bed, reading a book. I walked over to the window as I made my way into her room. She looked over at me, all covered in blood. I had lust in my eyes, and a horrible yet passionate desire to have her. She walked over to me; terrified was her look as she gazed at me.

“Harry…” – I came closer to her, as she got herself up from her bed. I placed a small and soft peck on her lips, holding her face with my bloody right hand. I was sure that Love was blossoming inside of me, and I could not control myself. She looked me in the eyes, crying, but then she just kissed me passionately. I was actually surprised. I mean: who could ever love a beast like me?

I brought my hands to her waist as I pulled her in, holding her against my chest. Her head was now placed on my neck, and her hands on my hair.

“Let’s make this a memorable night.” – I whispered as I kissed her hard.