What its like.

Everyone thinks that when you're 16 you don't have any worries and life is all peaches and cream.

But in reality... it's the opposite.

16 is the age where you're trying to find yourself. You make friends & you lose friends. You get in relationships, but most won't last. You'll have heartbreak after heartbreak, and it'll feel like the end of your life. But it's not, it's only the beginning.

At 16, you look at the world differently. Years before that, you would think the world was a better place. But as you get older and realize things, you see how disastrous the world really is.

As a 16 year old girl, the world will try to over sexualize you because of the clothes you wear, or even by the way you look & carry yourself.

Your parents will tell you to change an outfit just because the crop top you're wearing is just above your belly button, or because your dress or skirt is two dollar bills above your knee. Or even the shorts you want to wear because it's extremely hot outside is TOO short, in their opinion.

And god forbid you can't find the energy to do anything, not even get out the bed. Because now you're "lazy".

And if you can't do what someone says at that moment, now you're "selfish" too.

It's like as a teenage girl, you can't do anything right.

And the schools don't care about you either. And the boys at school are just scumbags. If they see that you're a loud person you're automatically labeled as a bop and they think that's a reason to automatically try and fuck you. But if you're quiet, you're just stuck up and they think that gives them leeway to bother you.

And if other girls see you doing good in life, they will automatically make you a target and try to make your life hell. But they only do that because they're not okay with themselves.
____________________________

A/N: If you have anything that you want me to add in, just lmk in the comments. And please vote. But that's all I got for now❤️.