Part 4: The address.

As you arrive. It's like a black mansion, 2 floors. A small pool and a small tennis court. It's pretty but, not really your type.

As you get out and walk in the driveway. Your hear someone shouting

Yn! Your finally here"
It's onceler! He's in a luxury suit.

You reply: „Oh hey! I was thinking this was the wrong address already"

Onceler replies: „Well come in!"

You giggle and go.

As you enter. You can feel something twitch inside of you. Something feels wrong. And it's not okay.

Inside is a beautiful white walls, and a pretty cool white marble floor tiles.

Onceler:„so uh, I'm not used to cooking, but I hope this steak is good enough.. It's well done."

Oh yeah? That's weird. Your not used to boys cooking. Me too. Don't worry. But uh, it does actually look kinda good.

You take a bite and itself is actually pretty good!

Y/n:„This is pretty good! Im satisfied, your a pretty good cook."

Onceler:„Hahaha, thanks. my mother thought me when I was little.. At least she did when she had time for me."

Oh? Did his mother hate him when he was little? I'm not gonna question about his past..

Y/n:„just a question. Why did you invite me..? I mean, I didn't come here just to eat some steak.."

Onceler: „I know we just met. But something inside me...just wants you, I have to get this off my chest. But I like you."

.. Oh! That's very... Cool. I don't know how I'm gonna sleep tonight. Can someone give me pills so I can sleep for the next 48 hours?

Y/n:„oh! That's.. Interesting! Never had a rich boss liking me.. I have to think about this tho. It's kinda too much.

Onceler: but... But I need your answer now.

Obsessive too much?

Y/n: „please. Let me think about this.."

Onceler locks the door and looks at you seriously.

YOU WILL. LOVE ME."

girly I'm same scared as you. But don't worry. I'm making my imagination run wild!

Y/n:uh..can I leave?.

Onceler: after I locked the doors? Didnt you see what I did to not let you escape?? No.

Wtf.

Y/n backs away.. And runs upstairs to a bedroom and locks herself.

WTF! THIS dude is crazy. a window! I'll escape

But before you could.... Someone grabs you and throws you onto the bed.

Onceler:I love you. I need you. I want you. Please.

I'mma fucking kill myself rn

Y/n: please! I want to go!

Onceler starts to undress.. Well y'all probably know.

THIS IS WHERE THINGS GET CRAZY. IF YOU ARE NOT INTO THIS STUFF. PLEASE DO NOT READ FORWARD.
CUSSING WARNING.

Onceler reveals his c0ck.

Wtf. Ain't no. Way.
I'm scared.

Y/n: „NO!! PLEASE. I'M NOT INTO THIS STUFF."

Onceler: „too late."

He pulls your pants down. And speards your legs to take off your p@nties!?

Y/n: „I'm fucking begging you. Don't do this to me."

Onceler:„oh but I'm fucking into this. Now start to beg for mercy, slut."

DID HE CALL YOU A FUCKING SLUT?!
Don't worry you will soon shoot him :3

He goes faster. Faster. Faster.
You moan. And cry.

Onceler: „I'm going to grab something. Don't do anything fucking stupid."
.

Plan. He is crazy. Obsessive. He has probably cameras, or some kind of alarm. He has a fence. It's not electrical. you can climb through that and you won't die. But if your willing to go risky. You can go in the front yard. But you might get caught.

What should you do? Share your thoughts.

To my supportive people reading this
I am so sorry for not making any series! I will try to make more.
I don't use wattpad often!