Cafuné - Chapter 11

Warning ⚠️ :- Mature content ahead

____

"Hyung, should we..." Sunoo breathed, his voice barely above a whisper, his words caught in his throat as he gazed up at Sunghoon, captivated by the sight of his boyfriend rushing towards him.

Sunghoon's movements were fluid and urgent, his hands reaching out to grasp Sunoo's waist possessively while the rain cascaded down their bodies in glistening rivulets, their chests heaving with ragged breaths.

Sunoo took a deep breath and a sharp gasp escaped his lips, his hand immediately grabbing onto his boyfriend's collar, who grabbed his plump back painfully hard. Sunoo felt a fervor awaken within him at Sunghoon's possessive grip on his waist, his skin tingling where Sunghoon's fingers dug in.

Their lips hovered tantalizingly close, close enough that Sunoo could feel Sunghoon's warm exhale ghosting across his own parted, trembling lips.

"Should we, what?" Sunghoon groaned, his eyes trailing those glistening droplets that clung to Sunoo's parted lips and slid down to his neck.

A shadow fell over his eyes, glowing with the heat and ravenous lust while they roamed hungrily over Sunoo's face, drinking in every wet, glistening detail on younger's porcelain skin.

"Should we...I w-want you." the younger said urgently, no longer able to contain the burning need and the lust that throbbed deep within his core.

That was all the invitation Sunghoon needed. With a guttural groan, he surged forward, capturing Sunoo's lips in a searing, desperate kiss. Their mouths moved together frantically, all tongue and teeth as they fought to taste, to consume one another.

The rain only heightened the sensations, droplets mingling with the saliva that slicked their lips as they kissed messily, their mouth slippery against eachother yet trying to catch it back everytime it slipped.

Sunoo clutched at Sunghoon's collar, his fingers digging into the damp fabric as he pulled him impossibly closer, needing to feel every inch of his boyfriend's body pressed against his own.

The cold rain did nothing to dampen the scorching heat that flared between them, their hands roaming and caressing feverishly.

Sunoo uttered a soft whimper into the kiss, curving more into Sunghoon's embrace and those strong veiny hands of his boyfriend trailed down his back to grip his plush rear much harder then before, kneading the supple flesh. Their hips ground together in a core rhythm, chasing the delicious friction that had them both unraveling at the seams.

Sunoo pulled back hurriedly, his chest heaving as he struggled to catch his breath, his tongue still extended a glistening trail of saliva connecting it to Sunghoon's swollen lips.

Sunoo's eyes were wide and glazed over with raw passion, the growing bulge of his boyfriend pressing against his own igniting a burning need within him, his pupils dilated with tears and yearning.