𝗠𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗜

WE DATED FOR FIVE YEARS AND THIS IS JUST WHAT I GET?!A COLD BEER WITH YOUR STUPID FACE IMPRINTED ON IT,YOU ARE SUCH A DICKHEAD, KENJI SATO!

A COLD BEER WITH YOUR STUPID FACE IMPRINTED ON IT,
YOU ARE SUCH A DICKHEAD, KENJI SATO!

AH, SHE YELLED YOUR GOVERNMENT NAME.

PERFECT OBSERVATION MINA.
COME ON ELLIE, DARLING, I ONLY MISSED ONE NIGHT.

based on the animation film in Netflix !
𝘜𝘓𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘔𝘈𝘕 𝘜𝘗𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘐𝘕𝘎

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

When Estella Clemming, a passionate and determined young woman, decides to support her boyfriend, Kenji Sato, in his journey back to Japan, she knows it will be a challenge. Kenji, a talented rising star baseball player, is set on earning his title in the Japanese baseball league and continuing to be the new man as Ultraman, the revered superhero who once protected their city.

Estella's commitment to Kenji is unwavering. She leaves behind her comfortable life and moves to a foreign land, facing cultural differences, language barriers, and the pressures of adapting to a new environment. Together, they navigate the competitive world of professional baseball, where Kenji must prove himself against formidable opponents and relentless expectations.

As Kenji strives for excellence on the field and in battle, Estella finds herself battling her own insecurities and doubts. The perfect relationship they once had begins to show cracks under the strain of their new life. The intense pressure of Kenji's dual responsibilities as an athlete and a hero starts to take a toll on their bond, leading to misunderstandings and conflicts.

Kenji's journey to continue as Ultraman is fraught with danger. Estella, caught between supporting Kenji's dreams and her own aspirations, struggles to find her place in this new chapter of their lives. The couple faces numerous obstacles, including personal sacrifices, the weight of expectations, and the constant threat of Kenji's superhero identity being a threat to the KDF.

Their love and commitment are put to the ultimate test as they confront their individual fears and desires. Will Estella and Kenji be able to overcome the challenges and emerge stronger together, or will the pressures of their intertwined destinies tear them apart? Especially when Kenji decides to take a baby kaiju into their mansion and decides to nurse it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀