2/ Asem

The noise... tracks? My eyes open to the light... ow... where am I? I find I'm lay on a chair in a train, but only a material around my waist... WHO DRESSED ME? I sit up worried.
As my tattoos on display.

I stare down confused.
"Who changed me?!" I order, looking around.
"Don't worry mate it was us" Lock-Nah?!
"You..." I slowly stand, furious.
"Of all people I had to see your ugly mug" I mock Lovk-Nah as he laughs.
"Calm down mate, don't worry nothing happened, never knew you had all these tattoos tho, even eye of Horus of protection"

(This is on his back, goes across the full of his choices, the top is on his neck, so this all across top half of his back)

I glare getting up, I ruffle my hair feeling itchy.
"Arno!"
I look up as Alex runs over giving me a hug.
"They have the book of thr dead!" Alex says excited.
"Why you so exited of that? That's not good for us Al"

"Also wow uncle nice tattoos, and your eyes, I can see them"
I look for a hat, my eyes are like eagles but blue, Horus eyes.
"It's true your exactly profocised, Blessed by Horus, Protector Medjei ASEM" the women speaks.

"I'm Arno not whoever name you tell me as, I don't know who ASEM is thanks"

Thank god I still have my boxers under this material, it's too much cold air, I sit back down. Alex sits next to me, as I rub my eyes.
I notice the cuffs on my ankles... how nice.
"Ohhh ankle cuffs so nice" I mock.

"Not getting away from us Arno O'Connol, Imhotep is waiting for you" the women speaks again.
"Yeh well I ain't, tell me why I'm here, I get my nephew but did ya have to" I sigh,

Lock nah pulls me up.
"If you wasn't a man I'd say you actually look decent, but your Ardeth aren't you" Lock-Nah tries to anger me.
"Actually I'm not, and don't worry your not my type, I don't go pains in thr arse" I mock right back, walking me to a strange room, they lock the door.

This is fun... a mini dungeon like room. I see a dark figure... as it walks closer, it's Imhotep, but he's now human looking.
"Wht the fuck?" I move back as he gets closer.
"Don't come near me" I warn.

He grabs my wrist as he does visions go through my eyes.
The man inform of my now in more golden robes, as he speaks in Egyptian.
"We can't keep meeting like this My dear"
I see I'm in Proper Medjai robes and the twin Khodhep blades at my hip... how?
"Sema?" He asks me as he holds my face in his hand.
"I'm alright, I'm just worried, our love is forbidden"
Gold rings and jewellery cascading my busy... did I dress for him? What did they have... who's Sema?

As I'm in the present again, I smack his hand away standing back unable to breathe.
"You!"
"You recognise my last face, you have no idea who you are or we're... my secret, my dangerous secret"

"Secret! U hardly know what this is but I'm not interested, I'm here because some reason you've pulled me here but I won't, I'm here for my nephew and now I must ask... why bring me here?"

"Your past life, you was a Medjai, but not just any you heard the legends of the Gifted Medjai?"
"Yes with gifted visions and strength... he'd protected his king with just two blades"
"Yes but that was you... your past life your were Sema Kings right king Medjai, and also my secret lover"

Did this guy date two PEOPEL?!
"You telling me... you had two lovers... did either one know of the others coupling to uou?"
"Not till my death"

I stand back annohed.
"That's disgusting" I finallt speak in English again sickened by that, I've always hated cheating... people who cheat I feel doesn't deserve who they cheated to..

" so I was that Guard, I had a supposed love with you... no how could anyone even my past self love you? Worst of all I'm pretty sure you was with Anuck su-namun?! You did...."
I stop realising.

I walk sideways of him looking around to think.
"So what, am I brought back just so you could find me, to taucher me with something I don't want, I don't feel anything for you and even in those memories I see there fake emotions that I will never feel again... this is someone and it's not you"

I see rejection and anger in his eyes, as fury flames in his face, he grabs the back of my neck pulling me toward him, I grit my teeth in pain.
"Aah!"
"You will learn to love me, for I know of your pain, he abandoned you at your love... another Medjai, I would never do that"
"But you'd date another in secret... I would never condone this and you disgust me!"

I move back, trying to get distance.
"For you even gifted by Horus, it says you should have his wings, horus's eyes"
So it's in prophecy I has to have this gift. Then what am I? A protector I must be there to stop a disaster.

I cross arms over my chest.
"I am going to make something clear, when I get away from this crap and saving Ryan, I am getting that crap of his arm and If I find you touch my new ogre or Any harm comes to him I'm going to smack the fuck out that face!"

I go to walk to the door again stopped now his words again.
"I have a guft"
He points to a box, opening it cautiously, finding clothed is never wear. "I'm I just made to dress like a trophy?" I ask annoued.
"Go ahead take them, one day you'll be happy o gave them, they are important to you in your past"

I finally able to leave as the door opens, as I walk out. I'm taken to another room to change, as they shut the door as lock-nah is blocking the door.
I climb into thr clothes provided.

AtLeast it covers me more, I sort my hair out, when done I stop seeing a head dress huh?

I stare at it then I smile, so they knew what they were doing... I was this Selma's? Was he chosen to this role I have now? God it feel weird to wear but covers my eyes from thr sun... I guess I'll just have to wear.