darling-6

Jungkook : finally.... Finally I caught you kitten..... You are belongs to here.... To my mansion... To my room...to  my heart..... Again....and  Again... I will hear your voice...... Your whimpers..... Your muffled mo.... and....... And your laughter....... I will make sure for that.... maybe Everyone have the idea about how  scary i'm... But.... No one know how will my craziness  and cravings for love......my  Needs.....
How much i posassive..,.... The world is gonna see that...... Jungkook's craziness......
No one have the idea about that ...till now....

*******

The night ..... Cold breeze is hitting his body through the thin shirt he is wearing...... His brown hair flew along with the wind...... He stood the grassy place looking at the stary sky..... His face have a smile..... A pure smile...... A happy one...... Soon two strong arms wrapped around his thin waist........ His smile curved up more and that lips formed into a big boxy smile..... Not only that his scared eyes are now shining...... Shining like moon...... He felt the hold went tight and small kisses all over his exposed neck and a nose rubbing on the skin..... Loud giggles echoed in the empty place.......In a swirl he turned around... His delicated fluffy body hit with very hard muscular one..
He licked his lips looking down at nothing...
His face lifted by a cold thumb in his chin....
He looked up.... His big almond brown eyes met with two light brown ambor eyes...... That scary eyes... But now that scary eyes are....... Shining,bjust like a whole galaxy......
He lost in that eyes...... That he don't noticed when his parted lips met with a pierced one...... His slender fingers tightly clenched on other's thin black shirt.....he closed his eyes feeling movements against his lips.....he wimpered and felt week feeling how that lips, tongue and teeth roaming in his lips..... After a long time he heard very smooth yet husky.....,. Soul piercing whisper near his ear.....

""MY PARADISE""

Taehyung shoot open his eyes breathing heavily... Sweat dropes dripped ftom his forehead...... He looked around... No...... He is not in that place... He is still in his room... He touched his lips then licked it..... He gulped hard...... He jumped a little when suddenly his phone rung... He took the phone but frowned seeing unknown number  in the middle of the night...,. He just looked at the phone... The call disconnected itself but rings again... With his trembling hand he picked the call..... The moment he placed the phone in his ear... He felt goosebumbs all over his body....... That deep husky voice shook his soul...... He heard everything with heavy beating heart....., after a short time the call disconnected...

But Taehyung is still in daze..... He even forgot to remove the phone from his ear.... His eyes are stuck in nothing........ His breath stuck in his chest.....after few seconds the phone fell from his hand.... His face changed to something we can't predict..... Does that a hesistation..... Fear....... Or blush....... Whatever that, that deep voice and words are echoing in his brain again and again ....

"" emptiness.......  i was feelings emptiness....... I never felt that in these years... But the moment you entered in my mansion..... The moment your's that scared eyes met with mine...... The moment you enetred in my room..... The moment i felt you........the moment i fell asleep in your warmth...... I felt like........... PARADISE...... But the moment you left OUR bed...... OUR room...... OUR mansion..... I feel emptiness......be ready my little scared kitten..... I want everything that i lost 2 month ago...... I want my paradise...... ""

********

Taehyung is in his room.... Continuously biting his lower lip and nibbling it in tension.. His slender fingers are fighting together... Like anyone of them will break in any time....  His eyes are fixed on the phone that placed in front of him.... His red pluffy lips have a pout and that widening in time to time.....
The words just he heard an hour ago is still in his mind.....