kitten -18

Taehyung's closed eyes moved.. His dry wounded swollen lips parted a bit.... He gulped harshly...... He felt emptiness Inside him..... He felt a firm hold in his hand.... He slowly opened his eyes......

On the ither side... It's been an hour jungkook is sitting beside his kitten holding his hand..... His desperate eyes fall all over his darling's tired face... And those empty stomach ..... His eyes lit up seeing Taehyung opening his eyes.... That pierced lips curved up to a wide bunny smile.....

Jungkook :(softly) darling.......

Taehyung hummed. His eyes were still closed .... With so much struggle he opened his eyes and looked at his hubby.... A smalls satisfied smile formed in his lips...... Taehyung's eyes roam all over his hubby's face..... That messy hair..... Teary red eyes... And that wounded lip..... Taehyung lift his hand and caresses that lip..... He looked at Jungkook.......

Taehyung :(small tired voice) what happened hubby......

Jungkook shook his head as nothing biting his inner lips....

Taehyung :(small smile) are you scared hubby.....

Jungkook nodded his head as yes..... Taehyung smiled and caresses his cheek .... Jungkook leaned on the touch with closed eyes.... Hell.... Only he know how much he missed this soft touch ...... He held that hand and kissed on his palm...... Taehyung smiled knowing how much his hubby suffered in these time......

Mrs. Kim walked towards them holding the baby and placed near Taehyung.... Taehyung looked down at the baby.... A wide boxy smile formed in his lips.... Tears rolled down from his eyes... Jungkook looked at them with sooooooo much love.... Taehyung looked at jungkook then the baby....

Taehyung : (cracked voice)koo....... Our baby..
Our prince...... He.... He looks like you koo.......

Jungkook looked at Taehyung....... Who is caressing baby's thick black hair..... That is falling over his forehead......Jungkook hold taehyung's hand..... Taehyung's eyes widened and looked at jungkook when he felt wet on his hand.....

Taehyung : hu....... Hubby.......

Jungkook hold taehyung's hand near his lips and kissed it... Tears rolled down from his eyes...... For the first time after that heart become cold and merciless.... Those words slipped from his lips.....

Jungkook : i'm..... I'm sorry...... Darling .... I'm sorry...... Sorry.... Sorry for hurt you.... Sorry for gave you pain..... Sorry.... Sorry for ruin you..... Sorry.... Plzz ......plzzz... Plzzz forgive your hubby...... Plzz...... I'm sorry love .... My darling....... Sorry for being selfish.... I'm....

Taehyung cried seeing his strong hubby like this... He felt pain.... He cupped jungkook's face, wiping the tears away.... He shook his head as no....... Both of them have tears in their eyes....

Taehyung : koo... Plzzz... Plzzz stop... Don't cry hubby... Don't sorry to me.... You did nothing love.... Plzzz hubby... Plzzz don't say sorry to me.... You are the one who gave me everything koo... You are the one who brought my happiness back to me ...... You are the one who brought back my smile..... You are the one who gave me our prince... Plzz.... Plzzz hubby don't say sorry.... Pllzzz.... Hubby.... My love.... I love you koo... I love you alot.... My jungkookie...... My love......

They connect their forehead feeling calm and light..... Love filled in their heart...... Jungkook looked at Taehyung and his wounded swollen lips... He caressed it softly... Taehyung smiled at him... With in seconds Jungkook smashed his lips with him k.!. $. Ing passionately...... Tenderly........ Very softly....... Taehyung also ki. §. €. D back, cupping his face in his hand....... After a good time they broke and looked their baby...... Who is trying to open his eyes..... He slowly moved his fingers.... Both jungkook and Taehyung looked at the fluff ball with love and adoration.......