our pup-4

Days  passed like a snail...... Jungkook is busy with his business things and also mafia things... He has a very strong members that no one can catch easily.....
During days, he has tight shedules but he didn't forgot about a certain person....  A person, his light brown eyes searching in every crowd.... Every street..... When ever he closes his eyes...  he can only saw that teary almond eyes.... Sometime he closes his eyes only too see that small face... That thin boy.......

Passing day Jungkook felt tired... Tired of being alone.... The days that  he doesn't want to remember anymore came back to his nights...... His cold heart is  restless for a certain person... He roamed around the whole city for that boy.....

Now jungkook is in the university where Taehyung studied... The principal give the details of that boy..... A small... Very small smile formed in his lips seeing his photo... He carefully caresses the photo with his thumb......

He left the university... With heavy heart... But a bit happiness filled in his heart thinking about his kitten.... Then he went to the cafe where he worked.... No... He don't came there too........ Heaviness... He felt heaviness in his heart..... Uneasiness killed him each and every second....... The heartless mafia..... Who don't want anyone in his life is craving for a certain fragile boy... Who he touched for the first time ... for whom he felt the heavenly feeling in his life for  the first time ...... The person who  he wants to hold in his arms... " The person Who he wants to give everything in this life " .......  The person for who he wants to drown into deep and deep.....

Jungkook being a mess now... He literally searched for him in each and every place in the city... He himself went to there....... Is it possible a mafia can be like this..... Mafia ... The word is a position in socity..... After all he is a human......

*****

Jungkook is in his room... Laying on the bed... He has closed eyes.... Suddenly an uneasiness felt in his whole heart and mind..... Those days...... He slept on the  cold floor with lot of wounds in his body..... With out a drop of water or food..... Those days came into his  mind....... He breathed heavily.
His body stiffened... Suddenly a soft touch felt in his face.... Like soneone is caressing his cheek.... He heard a smooth voice near his ear...

"Calm down..... I'm here for you...... We are here for you...."

Jungkook shoot open his eyes.... Breathing heavily..... His breath become uneaven and he felt difficulty to take breath...... He stood from the bed and almost throw all the things in his cupboard...... His eyes shined seeing the certain thing... With a trembling hand he pickef the shirt... He kept that closer to his nose and sniffed Hard ...... His eyes rolled back..... Body relaxed With in  a second... He again and again sniffed that shirt.... To feel that musk scent.....

Jungkook : day by day you are making me crazy little kitten...... The urge to cage you in my arms is growing every second... Being away from me making more eager to be closer to you... What are you doing with me.... What am i feeling because of you... What ever that feeling , i'm addicted to that feeling... No... That feeling possessed to me..... That growing like obsession..... kitten.... Mmmaahhh...... My scared little kitten.....

******

He almost searched every possible places where Taehyung can go..... He took a paler and looked at that. There he is marked the places he searched for taehyung. He took a pen from the table and ipened the cap and placed the nib on the paper. His hand moved in a circular way. He drew a circle around a word in that paper..A smirk formed in his lips..... He pick his phone and dailed a number....

Jungkook : yoongi... We have to go somewhere.... It's Very important... We are leaving today evening... Be ready.

With that he cut the call not giving a space  for  yoongi to ask about the place..... He lean back to the chair with closed eyes.... He moved left to right in the rolling chair....

Jungkook : my kitten...... Jungkook's kitten....

******

Water flowing sound is heard from the bathroom..... Inside the bathroom a fragile boy..... Who seemed to a bit tired..... Is sitting on the slab looking at his hand..... That the thing he is holding....

That slender fingers holding a preg. Kit...
(This ff have MPR... if anyone is uncomfortable you can kindly leave... And may be MLAC... It's our request... U can kindly leave.) His almond eyes are pourung tears... Tears of pain or happy..... He doesn't even know what to do...... He know only one thing.....
He is pregnant with the man... Who have light brown eyes..... His hand unknowingly touched his flat tummy.... A sob escaped from his mouth... Did he expect this.....

*****

Taehyung is laying under a muscular body...  His hand is tightly holding other's bicep .... His whole body shivered feel inv hot breath near his ear...... He can see heavy grunts... Soft yet audible moa......... ns escaped from his swollen lips...... The moment he felt a unfamiliar k.....not on him..... He digged his nails in that muscular bicep..... He pants heavily....  Feeling the very new feeling on him....he closed his eyes tightly....Trying to catch his breath..... He can feel that scary eyes on him... Like that eyes are carefully capturing his facial expressions... And he can feel feather like kis....ses on his jaw and cheeks ....
Why...????? For what...?????
But his mouth widened a bit and su...ck breath when he again felt movement...... Tears rolled down from his eyes when he felt warm L¡.......qu!d... He  heard..... Smooth yet deep voice near his ear..... "Our pup"

******

Two words for me.... Plzzz...
We💜u