leighlah's Fall

CHAPTER1:THE BEGINNING

BEEEEEEPPPPP!!!  Leighlah's alarm goes off in her room on the bed side table where her bed lays. Leighlah jumped out of bed and turn off the alarm. Looking around the room the walls are a pale purple with elegant white flowers. She looked to her left and seeing the dirty clothes basket "Man I really need to do the laundry." she said to herself. Walking to the dresser she pulls out two outfits. A white dress with a lavender tint or a white skirt with a yellow blouse. She goes into the bathroom and turn on the shower to the perfect temperature and leaves the bathroom. walking to her bed and decide to wear the dress. She slowly walked over to the closet to pick out the purple high tops from the top  and throw them on the bed next to the outfit.

Going into the bathroom she gets into the shower. The warm water hits her back and steam goes out of the shower to the rest of the bathroom. Closing her eyes she starts to relax her muscles loosening. She washed her long dark hair. She gets out of the shower and dries her hair. She puts on her dress and her high tops on. Going to the desk to pick up her bag, she bites her lip and pick up the keys. She walked through the main street, seeing little coffee shops and buildings for the people to work. It smells like as if it had rained recently. All she could hear were the birds sing and sees everyone is happy. She never died, just was never born. It is everything you love and pictured. Getting to the school she makes it through the halls and to the classroom, throwing her bag on the desk as the class begins.