Wings

Leighlah's next class was wings 101. The room was big. It was like a gym but it had a padded floor. She walked over to the nearest  seat and sits down and puts in her earphones. At 10:30 class starts and a handsome teacher walks in. Taking her earphones out she looks at the hot man looking at her. His gaze tore from hers as he went to the board and wrote in big letters:

WINGS?

"what exactly are your wings for?" he asked the class. Everyone was trying to answer the question. Leighlah raised her hand in a slow but cool manner. "Our wings are who we are they tell us what we are and how we are gonna live our lives."

"Very good Leighlah." Mr.Chad says and smiles at her. Mr.Chad's short brown hair is spiked today. It compliments his blue button up shirt and his black slacks. His tie is a bow tie that he always wears. Its really cute like a nerdy cute. His glasses are squared and he is really smart for only 20.

"Its time you guys. The moment you all have been waiting for. Your wing color." Everyone starts talking really loud and annoyingly. "Alright everyone calm down. We will start with names. before we start I'm going to tell you what each color represents. He writes on the board:

1 PINK: you are loving.

2 DUSTY BLUE:you are serious.

3 GREEN:you are daring.

4 YELLOW:you are manipulative

5 WHITE:you are pure

6 Black: fallen or going to fall

That's all he wrote on the board weird right. "Now class who wants to go first." Mr. Chad says and smiles awkwardly at us. She put her hands on her head and stared at the wall in front of her. She wanted nothing more but to not be in this class. She looks around and kids are sheepishly raising their hands.

"Leighlah how about you?" He smiles and looks at her. Standing up she walks to throw front of the class and looks around nervously. Closing her eyes she focuses on her wings. She felt her wings pop out of her back and people gasp. She smiles thinking that it must have been good that they gasped. She opens her eyes and looks at her owl like wings they are pure black with tiny bits of white here and there. She makes her wings go back into her small of her back. People look at her in terror and everyone who was in the front moves to the back as far away from her as possible. Running out of the class she runs homes. Unsure of what is to come Leighlah threw herself onto her bed and let the tears escape her eyes. Unknowing of the future she sunk into her mind of what yet is to come. Would she fall due to something terrible or would it be something small that sent her to the great earth everyone was talking about. Her brain scrambled with the thoughts of the future. What would it hold for her?