Sparkle and Black Swan's Dream Date

Published on Jul 1, 2024

Sparkle couldn't believe this was happening. She was currently sitting inside a restaurant in Penacony's Golden Hour, with the curvaceous Black Swan sitting across from her. And on the Memokeeper's side, was a large assortment of food. We're talking pizza, pasta, salad, cake, and even bowls of chili. And to wash all that down: a tall glass of sparkling wine. Sparkle knew better than anyone else present that indulging in all that food was going to have smelly consequences...and she had no idea how foul Black Swan's back blasts could be.

Although...Sparkle wasn't turned off by that thought at all. In fact, the mere thought of the elegant Memokeeper ripping unholy ass...forced her to squeeze her thighs together to hide her growing arousal.

The Masked Fool was soon snapped out of her reverie when Black Swan spoke to her.

"Oh, there's no need to simply watch, dear Sparkle. You are more than welcome to indulge yourself, as well. After all, this is an immense amount of food for one person to consume."

Sparkle was prepared to refuse the offer. After all, the Harmony Pathstrider wanted Black Swan to eat everything to give her the most amount of flatulence possible. However, two things changed Sparkle's mind. One, this was an opportunity for her to fuel up herself to see how Black Swan would react to her own gas. The other reason...was the look of desire Black Swan had in her eyes. If Sparkle didn't know any better, then she would have said that Black Swan was expecting her to chow down with her...

Well, if that was the case...then Sparkle felt that she was in no position to refuse. So, she happily took a bowl of chili and took a bite from it. The moment the succulent dish graced her tongue, the Masked Fool devoured the entire bowl in a matter of seconds. Turns out she was far hungrier than she thought.

"Whoa..." Sparkle gasped, astonished by how fast she ate the chili. "That was some good chili..."

"Hmhmhm... And the rest of the food is just as delectable." Black Swan smirked, already moving a plate of Clockie Pizza over to the pigtailed Masked Fool. "Go on, Sparkle. Dig in~"

Sparkle didn't need to be told twice. She took the Clockie Pizza and proceeded to destroy it. The Masked Fool took delight in the salty, cheesy taste of the pizza, and it further stirred her hunger. As soon as the pizza was done, Sparkle moved on to the pasta, which she ate up within seconds. It soon reached the point where the two Pathstriders were competing to see who could stuff themselves with the most food.

As the minutes passed, Black Swan started to feel strain in her abdomen, like it was reaching its maximum capacity. To relieve herself of this growing pressure, Black Swan leaned forward a little and started to ease out warm, ripe SBDs in her seat, marking it with her vile concoction of cheese, eggs, and sulfur. Though, the stench was primarily confined in the area between Black Swan's dumpy and the seat.

Eventually, the duo managed to finish everything that was placed on the table, leaving them with full, satisfied bellies that were in the process of brewing a copious amount of gas. As she rubbed her bloated stomach, Black Swan rose up from her seat and said, "Whew... Pardon me for a moment, Sparkle. I need to get some fresh air."

With that, Black Swan stepped outside, leaving Sparkle alone to soothe her groaning stomach. However, as soon as the Memokeeper left, Sparkle noticed the terrible stench that was contained in the seat. She winced from the rich, sulfurous stink wafting to her. However, she soon found herself walking towards the smelly seat, hoping to get...a closer whiff.

Just as she got close, Sparkle stopped herself from plunging her nose into the seat: not out of shame, mind you, but from the thought she could make it smellier!