Chapter 2- Communication? In Hell?!

Shit. Angel just told off Charlie. Angel just told off the PRINCESS OF HELL. Husk didn't like him. He didn't like Husk, right? Fuck. Angel would normally go down and get a drink at this time but he was already down there, plus he heard Husk's door close, not that he paid attention to when Husk headed to bed or anything, no his door just had a very distinct sound, yeah, that's it. Angel knew what he had to do, but he didn't wanna do it. He sighed as he grabbed some food for Fat Nuggets.

"Here ya go, Hotcake. Daddy will be back in a bit."

Lucifer came up with the name "Hotcake" for Fat Nuggets and it just stuck. The pornstar headed upstairs to where Charlie's room was. He knew he would probably get a mouthful from Vaggie but he didn't care. He probably deserved it for making Charlie cry. He softly knocked on the door.
"Charlie?"

No response.
"I'm coming in whether you like it or not."

He opened the door and saw Charlie curled up against Vaggies side of the bed for comfort. Silently crying.

"Fuck- look I'm sorry. I overreacted. I had a bad day today and I was drunk, but that's no excuse. I- I... Fuck.. I'm.-"
Angel stumbled over his words.
"I'm not good with feelings... I- I'm trying to get better but... It's just- it's hard. This is so fucking pathetic I'm going back into my ro-"

Before Angel could finish his sentence Charlie stopped him by hugging him tightly

"I forgive you."

Angel smiled, he knew Charlie would forgive him but he didn't think it would be this quick.

"Hey, where's your bottom?"

"Wha- who-"

Charlie paused.
"Vaggie?"

"Yeah. where is she?"

"She- I... I'm not sure actually.. I think she may be downstairs with Alastor.."

"It's almost 5 in the morning why are they up!?"

"It's hell, time doesn't matter Angel."

Charlie paused, then spoke again, less teary-eyed.

"Listen, I know this may be hard but I think Husk really does love you... He just doesn't wanna admit it."

"Bullshit."

"No- I'm completely serious."

By now Charlie had fully stopped crying.

"This.. is-"

Angel attempted to speak, but he could not find the words. He got up, then paused.

"Tell anybody about what I'm about to say and I swear to Satan."

"My lips are sealed, what is it?"

"I... I like this place. It- It's helped me.. a lot. The pill box you gave me helped too. I.. just wanted to say... Thank you, Charlie, I know I sometimes treat you like shit, but I'm trying. I'm trying to get better.."

"Woah.. I don't know what to say... Thank you, Angel.."

Why did Angel suddenly spew this out? He didn't know. Something in him just told him something bad was about to happen. Angel smiled, the first time he had in a while, then turned and headed back into his room.

Fat Nuggets was still eating, he was a pig, so naturally, he needed a shitton of food.

"Fatty."
Angel said jokingly. He got out his phone and debated things to text to Husk.

Angel: hey I really like your drinks..

Ew fuck no.

Angel: Hey. Wanna chat tomorrow?"

This is stupid. Angel groaned, normally he's the one people come to for dating tips, not the other way around. He tried again

Angel: hey I like how you talk to me and treat me as though im not a porn star, and if your down w/ it I would be down to maybe see you toamrrwo? Not as a dat e but as a friendly hang out, unless you want it to be a date which then it totally can be but i get if you just want it to be friends you dont have to reply if you dont want to.
Angel didn't care about the many grammar mistakes and errors he made, he was typing too fast to notice them. He hit send and put his phone down on his pillow, not checking anything. This was like a 7th-grade crush, and he fucking knew it. He hated that that was what this was, but could he change it? No. He finally was ready to admit it: he liked Husk. Goddamn it.