Announcements

Hello!

I wanted to post a few announcements to you all to update you on my current status.

I am happy to announce that I am officially back to writing online after taking a break for the summer and writing a few drafts offline. I hope to keep consistently writing in the future as I continue my writing journey.

This also means that starting next week, Accidentally Sent will start getting consistent updates as well as me being a little more active. I'm excited to start updating this story again and I hope that you all enjoy.

This also means that I have developed an update schedule!! ⬇️

Accidentally Sent - Tuesdays

This will also be posted in my bio to be seen as well! This is subject to change, especially when I head back to school. There is not set time as of right now to give myself some room to get back into writing frequently.

I also wanted to express that going forward, as I continue to post more books, there will be warnings in the blurb so that each reader knows what will be seen in each book. If the book needs an extra form of warnings that writing in the blurb will not suffice, that will be the first chapter posted and seen by readers. I do not wish to trigger any of my readers in any form, so I will make sure that everyone is accommodated to their liking. Also, please don't skip over the warnings! They are put there for a reason!

I also wanted to announce another form of communication with me. I have made a Wattpad email dedicated to communication about my works, any questions, concerns, or simply for conversation. I know not everyone would like to post on message boards for everyone to see, especially since dms are gone now. So this would be another great way to contact me.

☁️xxramecloudxx@gmail.com☁️

This will also be posted in my bio!

I also wanted to announce that I have a surprise sneak peek for all of you coming up, so stay tuned :)

That is all that I have in terms of announcements, thank you so much for reading! 🩶