| 006

CHAP: 006.
#🗯 ... KEEL'S BASE

TO THE RESCUE!

TO THE RESCUE!

the moment [name] and the trio had arrived at the base, it was chaotic. in fact, her mouth was agape the moment her eyes had set upon what was happening inside.

"what the fuck??" the hashira deadpanned, slightly peaking over the large gates of keel's base. she watched a chaotic fight go down between furin and another gang with a skeleton dragon as their logo. matter of fact, this was totally unsafe. she glanced down at the ground, taking note that there were multiple unconscious bodies littered on the ground from each side of the team. 

the majority of the bodies that laid unconscious were mostly furin's members, as they were clearly outnumbered based on how many individuals that had the same skeleton dragon uniform. she let out a sigh as she thought, 'maybe, highschoolers were stupid.'

she kept hidden behind as she couldn't make a choice between entering or not entering to help. the second years already went in, as they were now taking over. they were doing decent, if she were to be somewhat honest.

she took a mental note that their punches and kicks were slightly sloppier due to their injuries they sustained from their previous fight. they definitely needed to go to the hospital after this. or, she could get kakushi's, but that would be exposing her identity. so, maybe not.

maybe she'll step in when the right time for her comes. for now, she'll just let them take over with what's going on.. if they can. their captain, kaji, doesn't seem to be looking as great. so she decides she'll take action for him if he gets any further injuries.

however just then, she felt a faint presence lurking around the base that didn't belong. in fact, it was similar to one of the twelve kizuki's. well, change of plans. she has to step in and find where that demon could be blending in.

otherwise, things can escalate further and if more⎯can cause possible and multiple deaths to take place. she doesn't want that, especially not when a demon is there. one single death can cause millions all because she couldn't handle the demon.

it would weigh a ton of negativity on her. she doesn't want⎯no, she never wants that to ever happen. not ever will she let it happen on her watch. every single life in here is important; unless they are useless fuckers like the males who tried to attack her on her fourth day in the town. they can die for all she cares.

simply hiding her presence from the public eye, she jumps from one place to another; settling on a spot where she could view everything with one glance. in this case, she sat right above on one of the pipes closer to kaji and.. the other guy's fight.

luckily, they hadn't noticed her, nor had anyone else. narrowing her eyes, she scans the area with a quick glance to observe the entire area.

just then, she spots a figure, slightly outstanding than the others. 'there it is.' she catches a glimpse of it already using its blood demon art, causing a huge hole to appear and suck up nearly a quarter of them within a minute.