Video #4: Couples Tag

"Hey Wildcats! Welcome back! It's Gina, and today we are doing a sit down video, something new, to do a couples tag!"

"Hey, and I'm Ricky! Thanks for coming back or coming for the first time. Make sure to check out our previous three videos, two of them being pranks, and subscribe for more!"

"First question," Gina announces, "how did we meet and when?"

"Gina and I met when we were in high school theater. I was seventeen and a junior, yes I have a bizarre summer birthday, and turned eighteen the summer before I became a senior. Anyway, Gina was-"

"Fifteen. A sophomore." She cuts in, nudging him playfully.

Ricky chuckles, wrapping an arm around his girlfriend, kissing the side of her head.

"Next question is from Hannahdock2005 on Instagram." Ricky says. "She asks, what are our favorite things about each other?"

"Physically, your eyes. You as a person, your willingness to grow and improve yourself and your life. And of course your sweetness towards me." Gina says, staring into his eyes.

"For you," Ricky says, "I love your curls and the constant experimenting you do to try new hair styles constantly, and I love your ability to listen and understand what people are going through. Your empathy."

"Thanks, Ricky. Next question, what're our favorite breeds? Ooh! Mine is a Golden Retriever of course!"

"I love them too, of course, since we have one together. But I also love Beagles." Ricky shrugs. "Next. Do you want kids? How many?"

Gina leans into his side, curling up against him. He wraps an arm around her, placing his hand over her stomach.

"We both want kids." Gina says softly. "I want three. Ricky wants more, but had agreed it's up to me, ultimately." She chuckles.

"Last question." Ricky sighs. "Advice for crushes and relationships from a fifteen year old."

"First of all, those two things are very different things to give advice for." Gina says. "But be yourself. Don't be mean. Purposefully attempting to have and enemies to lovers story isn't gonna help." She laughs. "Make them know they're special. Treat them in ways you don't treat just anyone."

"Agreed. And when I'm a relationship. Be honest. Tell the truth, give space. Don't go to sleep angry. Set boundaries. That's all I've got." Ricky shrugs.

"Thanks for watching! Put video requests in the comments below!" (Yes, you, readers) "Stay tuned! Peace out, Wildcats!"