Momo Meets The Five!

Momo groaned as she slowly opened her eyes. Her body was no longer in the unbelievable pain it once was. As she lay there with her eyes adjusted to the room. It was nighttime now. She hadn't recognized the facility she was in, but she could hear the beeping of medical equipment she knew by heart.

   Slowly, she sat up blinking as thoughts filled her mind. Before her own heart monitor began beeping like crazy.  Her face twisted into one of fear as she remembered watching Izuku's battle. Turning her head to scan the room, she trembled before her eyes fell upon the armored form of Izuku.

   Her eyes went wide as she threw the blanket off of her and dove across the small space between the two as tears fell like waterfalls. She wept as she saw the pained expression on his face. She didn't understand how he was even still alive. While his armor kept his body together, she knew from the ragged breathing that even the five granting him a healing factor was barely functioning.

   "H-How Izuku? How did you stay standing after the explosion and fight?" She asked as she wept. Knowing the boy's life was on the threshold. She couldn't understand it. He fought so hard when he clearly was knocking on death's door. "F-For me... for my stupid weak life, you almost lost your own. Yet you stayed standing.... you kept your word. You fought so hard with a broken body, yet you refused to let them take me. Why? I'm nobody special! I'm just some stupid rich girl with a foolish dream, and yet you... you've lost so much but still fought for me... you... you are a hero, Izuku... and me. I'm just a freaking fool with a dream..."

   She cried hard, remembering the heat of the blast, the villains' sick smiles. The cruel words and their hands tearing her clothes as they were about to rape her. Then, when all seemed lost... burning like the Wildfire that his armor was based on with a look of cold fury, he burst from the rubble and saved her life.

   She knew just from the way he moved and breathed during the battle that she knew his body was broken beneath that armor. He truly didn't care if he died. He fought like a man possessed, and she couldn't even do a thing but watch. "I'm no hero... just a stupid girl... that some monster was after... and you nearly died for me.... I'm not worth it."

   She was so distraught that she didn't even notice when the three figures entered in a rush at her sudden movements. They watched in sorrow at her despair and self-hatred. They clearly saw a young woman on the edge who was about to end her career before it even began. But what she said worried the trio even more. It was only when she spoke again that they froze.

   "Bad enough, all your friends died... bad enough, you got sent to my world... merely being around me will end your life. I'm so sorry... I'm so very sorry Izuku... I never meant to hurt you, and my mere presence will make that monster kill you..." Those words made the trio freeze up.

   The small chimera had shining eyes as the trio were slack jawed. "Sent to our world?" The musclebound blond hero All Might asked, scaring the girl. She yelped and leaped to her feet a look of horror on her face even though she had three of the most respected heroes in front of her. "Wait, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, Miss Yaoyorozu. We mean you no harm, I promise. You're safe it's just what you said makes no sense." The massive hero said with his hands raised in surrender. Trying to quell the horrified girl.

  "Stupid oaf!" Recovery Girl hissed under her breath, but to All Might's relief, she didn't whack him with her cane. Nezu, however, stepped forward, slowly eyeing the boy more than Momo, which seemed to be a mistake as suddenly she leaped between them and made a sword. The heroes froze as she looked terrified, but a burning fire within her eyes warned them that she would not let them hurt the boy.

   "S-Stay back! I w-won't let you t-touch him!" She shouted with more fear than anger in her voice. Nezu merely stood still hands raised and a small smile on his face.